PDA

View Full Version : Rate Your Broker

Abu Boccor
07-08-2016, 11:28 AM
I rate MXTrade broker because of their exclusive trading facilities with 100% initial usable bonus. this regulated trading broker for all time make sure security of funds, superior execution, low transaction easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , minimum margin requirement and much more a wide range of trading technologies.

Hilry Canes
07-11-2016, 06:49 AM
I don’t know exactly how to rate my broker since I believe the rating bar is going to be too low for it, I am currently trading with OctaFX broker and with them, I never have to worry about a thing, so my rating would be full mark for them, but if there ever was any other way to rate broker, i would do that as well since this broker deserves as much appreciation as one can give and that’s to do with such lovely service and maintaining it at same level.

Umar Khalifa
07-12-2016, 01:21 PM
When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. According to my trading experience, first of all, I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposits and withdrawal system how it works.

Abu Boccor
07-13-2016, 09:31 AM
Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper, now I am using MXTrade broker due to lowest trading spreads.

Abu Boccor
07-28-2016, 10:30 AM
Choosing a broker is very difficult task, because almost thousands brokers are available in Fx trading and most of them are found to be scams. Regulated trading broker can be chosen for leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly.

Martin Kent
08-02-2016, 08:45 PM
Unfortunately, I don’t find numbers to rate my broker, I want to give my broker 15 out of 10, but that’s in a way not possible, so that’s why I don’t really want to rate. I believe OctaFX broker that I work with is a sort of company that comes once in a decade and only lucky people like me are able to work with them like I have been doing for past 3 years with no trouble or difficulty at all and have helped me grow into really solid trader.

Abu Boccor
08-04-2016, 02:43 AM
According to my trading experience, I can rate only MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And this ECN trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging at all.

blueberry
08-24-2016, 01:59 PM
Unfortunately, I don’t find numbers to rate my broker, I want to give my broker 15 out of 10, but that’s in a way not possible, so that’s why I don’t really want to rate. I believe OctaFX broker that I work with is a sort of company that comes once in a decade and only lucky people like me are able to work with them like I have been doing for past 3 years with no trouble or difficulty at all and have helped me grow into really solid trader.

I am trading with more than one broker at the moment and does not think feasible start rating them here but can say that all of them are good and helpful in diversifying my investment portfolios. However i think hotforex, octafx, fxcm, lmfx etc can be good options to consider when choosing a decent broker.

Abu Boccor
09-06-2016, 06:32 AM
In Fx trading , each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper, now I am using MXTrade broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.
:cool:

Junaid Khan
09-12-2016, 02:38 PM
I am with FreshForex for nearly a year and currently like what they offer so far. I especially like their trader friendly features like no minimum deposit, near 0 spreads, high leverage, rebate service, forex education, interest on deposit, excellent customer support! But if you put a gun to my head, then I would say 8/10 as there is always scope for improvements and my broker FreshForex is constantly adding & upgrading its services...!

Mike Whitney
09-13-2016, 06:01 AM
I would definitely like to give my broker OctaFX complete marks for their setup which covers everything. Firstly they are regulated plus a true ECN, so one can enter into this land of wonderful opportunities with first their guidance through educational setup then comes mouth-watering benefits whether it’s small spread from 0.1 pips, swap free account, 50% bonus on deposit, instant payment or anything else one wishes for, if there is any broker which deserves 10/10 then it’s definitely this one!

Umar Khalifa
09-14-2016, 09:16 AM
We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any deposit bonus from only regulated broker; otherwise, it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. Now, I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated and from where I got 100% initial bonus that is totally usable including lowest trading spreads.

Annette Ashley
10-14-2016, 06:54 AM
Yes, it’s very crucial that we work with quality broker because only then we will have any sort of room to play with and for me, it’s just stop shop with OctaFX broker, it’s one of the finest brokerage houses in the industry at present and have mind blowing features and facilities to work with whether it’s to do with low spreads from 0.2 pips or if it’s with high leverage up to 1.500 and such benefits, so I definitely rate them 10/10, the least I can.

Umar Khalifa
10-19-2016, 10:46 AM
As a scalper, now I am trading with Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Golden Sark
04-21-2017, 02:55 AM
Actually in this market place without having a reliable support from a trading brokers thatís not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. now I am comfortable with LQDFX which is real STP Execution and for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they donít restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

felix
04-29-2017, 07:25 AM
I rate my broker as one of the best companies on the market and I'm sure that you will like it. By the way, FreshForex is offering $2017 no deposit bonus at the moment.

Golden Sark
05-01-2017, 05:41 AM
In this market place there are almost thousands online broker are available and most of them are found to be scams. So when choosing a broker we have to be in cool mind, please donít choose a broker in an emotional state, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

felix
05-02-2017, 05:45 AM
I can rate my broker as 100 out of 10 with no doubt! I doubled my profit thanks to that company and if you really wanna reach success, you can try its $2017 no deposit bonus for stater (https://freshforex.com/traders/promo/new-year-bonus-2017.html).

Golden Sark
03-06-2019, 08:20 PM
Scalping is the most demandable trading policy for all kinds of traders especially for the newcomers. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to in a regulated trading broker. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.