PDA

View Full Version : the importance of regulated broker

Umar Khalifa
05-16-2016, 11:36 AM
We the traders actually have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. Actually, regulated trading broker always make sure security of funds with certainly, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading, active customer survives and much more real trading facilities. In my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using Trade12 broker (https://www.trade12.com/) which is regulated and for all time make sure these kinds of trading facilities with certainly.

Hilry Canes
05-21-2016, 11:36 AM
It’s not just about having regulated broker, we also need to have broker that’s reputed. I have just that type of broker in OctaFX, it’s regulated plus a true ECN as well, so this is the combination that makes you feel secure and helps you grow, it’s never easy to get such combination because we often settle for less, but luckily, I never did that and see I found world’s best broker and been able to make great profits with them with ease.

Hilry Canes
05-21-2016, 11:56 AM
It’s not just about having regulated broker, we also need to have broker that’s reputed. I have just that type of broker in OctaFX, it’s regulated plus a true ECN as well, so this is the combination that makes you feel secure and helps you grow, it’s never easy to get such combination because we often settle for less, but luckily, I never did that and see I found world’s best broker and been able to make great profits with them with ease.

Abu Boccor
05-23-2016, 09:40 AM
There are almost thousands online trading broker in Forex history. So, it is very much difficult to find a real regulated trading broker from all, as most of them are found to be scam. By the way, now I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much flexible.

Annette Ashley
06-02-2016, 05:49 PM
There is no question that importance of regulated broker is absolutely crucial and if we’re willing to succeed then we need to make sure we work with regulated companies, but also they should be ECN as well, it’s something I strongly required especially with favoring ECN so much. I find it difficult to manage with re quote or slippage, so that’s why I go with that way and I have just my selection with OctaFX, it’s a terrific company that we can rely upon.

Abu Boccor
06-07-2016, 01:02 PM
When looking for a broker a broker there are many things that you have to check. We the traders have to make sure first of all the broker is regulated or not. Then we have to check their transaction system how it works with lucidity.

blueberry
06-24-2016, 10:26 AM
Not sure if being regulated is the only aspect for choosing a decent broker, some regulated brokers also turned into scam in the past. SO i better suggest that we should conclude all the major points like spread, leverage, ease of trade, bonus, withdrawals, repute etc before choosing any broker.

Abu Boccor
06-30-2016, 02:16 PM
Not sure if being regulated is the only aspect for choosing a decent broker, some regulated brokers also turned into scam in the past. SO i better suggest that we should conclude all the major points like spread, leverage, ease of trade, bonus, withdrawals, repute etc before choosing any broker.
MXTrade is a broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading, active customer services, lowest trading spreads, minimum margin requirement and much more real trading facilities with 100% initial bonus.

Abu Boccor
07-14-2016, 10:08 PM
For leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly there is no alternative way to trade in a broker which is regulated. Because only regulated trading brokers can make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

Martin Kent
08-10-2016, 06:43 AM
It’s not just about regulated broker, it’s about one that supports us best and that’s where to me, it’s OctaFX which leads the space, as they are perfect in every way whether it’s to do with their low spreads which is just 0.1 pips or if it’s with the gigantic rebate program where I am able to earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade, it’s all cool and something that really helps me with working and allows me to be successful.

Umar Khalifa
08-24-2016, 06:39 AM
Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be sued, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping, should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Mike Whitney
09-23-2016, 07:34 PM
There is no question that we need to make sure we not just stay with regulated broker scene, it’s vital that we look further ahead and only then we will be able to gain good profit and will be able to buy comfort. I trade with OctaFX broker which is regulated company plus a worldwide recognized company and having epic set of conditions with low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus wonderful 50% bonus on deposit which is use able.

Umar Khalifa
09-30-2016, 11:29 AM
For leading a comfortable trading life we the traders have to choose an incredible regulated trading broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

Annette Ashley
11-23-2016, 12:22 PM
For leading a comfortable trading life we the traders have to choose an incredible regulated trading broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

I don’t think regulated broker alone is important because now days, it’s very easy to get regulation, so that’s why we need to go with broker that’s established and have some sort of market reputation. I am fortunate enough to be with OctaFX given they are reliable and trustworthy and have excellent market reputation with having won 17 awards in just 4 years; it’s simply stunning to work with broker of such high caliber and makes massive difference to how we go about doing things.

Battledoom
11-27-2016, 07:24 AM
It is always necessary to choose a regulated broker and earn less, than to choose a non regulated one and face loss in greed.

Badal Sharkar
12-05-2016, 12:00 PM
The importance of a regulated trading broker is extremely, if you willing to lead a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly. From my first day of trading I have been using CIB FX (https://cibfx.com/lp2/)which is GSFC regulated and always guarantee their clients funds with exclusive trading facilities. And they donít restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Abu Boccor
12-09-2016, 08:36 AM
I recommend only MXTrade broker which is regulated and always guarantee their clients funds with a wide range of trading technologies. And they donít restrict any kinds of trading technologies with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

blueberry
12-09-2016, 03:15 PM
Besides regulations we should also take time to confirm either these brokers we have finalized for trading are reputed one or not. For this i think we should open account with small amount to test processes like withdrawal of these brokers.

felix
12-14-2016, 04:10 AM
It's extremely important to trade with regulated broker. I made trading with Alpari Uk, with Exness, with other unreliable brokers and I'm so regretting. I wish I just grabed my money and find a good broker before Alpari became a bankrup and before Exness changed its trading policy... I wouldn't have lost my money...

Abu Boccor
12-28-2016, 05:10 AM
In Fx trading, We the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. Thatís why, I have chosen MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they donít restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

felix
01-12-2017, 04:17 AM
By the way, FreshForex is a good broker. It's regulated by KROUFR and CRFIN and has user-friendly conditions. I enjoy trading with them a lot!

Abu Boccor
01-12-2017, 09:55 AM
According to my trading experience , I think , we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. Actually, real regulated trading broker always make sure security of funds, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services and much more trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible and secure trading life.

Women Spin
01-12-2017, 09:56 AM
There are many regulated broker in market and it is not difficult for any one to find one for their work. There are so many websites and forums, where you can find broker section for your issue and suggestion.

felix
02-13-2017, 05:38 AM
I also work with a Broker Forex, choosing a good broker I think it's very important, always try to find all the information available from a broker, customer reviews, comments in forums, ratings, everything what can I give information about the Brokerage.]

I also make a huge research before choosing any broker now, but earlier being unexperienced I didn't do it so I traded with different scams like Exness and Alpari UK and it really harmed my income, I just lost my money and earned nothing.

Umar Khalifa
05-20-2018, 07:26 PM
I have chosen LQDFX which for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits , superior execution for trading comfortably, lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading techniques , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , flexible trading leverage , minimum margin requirements and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Benildo HenrŪquez Amador
08-20-2018, 05:42 AM
In a decentralized market place, like forex, only a regulated broker can ensure protection, convention and uncomplicated transaction facilities so that its clients can enjoy a comfortable trading life. Thereby I have been trading with a licensed broker CIBfx and it is ensuring me safety of funds, lower spread, a moderate leverage, easy withdrawal system, safe transactions along with full time customer care support.