PDA

View Full Version : 100% initila bonus from Trade12 Broker

Umar Khalifa
05-09-2016, 10:16 AM
According to my trading experience, I think deposit bonus is extremely important for all kinds of traders be it experts or newcomers because it is obvious who will hate having free money, if he is getting without any kinds of restrictions.

But one thing we must make sure to take this bonus from a regulated reliable broker, otherwise it is totally useless to have 100-200% which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. By the way, in my trading career, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my regulated trading broker from where I got 100% initial bonus (https://www.trade12.com/) that I can use for all time devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips.

Abu Boccor
05-10-2016, 07:51 AM
wow.looking good

Hilry Canes
05-12-2016, 07:12 PM
Bonus is always vital and to have it with a quality broker is just priceless, I can’t talk about quality of this broker given I haven’t tried it, but with this bonus, I don’t think I will be interested. You’re not able to use it for margin level, so that’s no point in such bonuses. I am using bonus which I can use it and I meant by margin levels not show off, it’s provided by OctaFX and it’s massive in real sense with been up to 50%, so very cool for me.

Annette Ashley
06-05-2016, 01:05 PM
This is absolutely crazy thing; I mean where your 100% bonus is? I tried visiting every corner of that web site and I can’t find 1% bonus option available. In fact, I am not able to find any promotion section at all, so it’s silly to talk about stuff which is never actually present there. I will never prefer to work with such company, I go with OctaFX broker where I get 50% bonus on deposit and it’s use able too, so that’s why I like it so much and it helps me a lot in performance.

Abu Boccor
06-06-2016, 11:04 AM
The bonuses are very important in Forex trading for increasing trading equity wit certainly. But, the bonuses we get from our trading broker, practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions.