PDA

View Full Version : Best Broker

Abu Boccor
04-26-2016, 11:45 AM
In this market place, we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds first of all. actually, proper trading broker always make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, minimum margin requirement, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading and much more trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life.

Hilry Canes
05-01-2016, 09:15 PM
For me best broker is definitely OctaFX, they have incredible conditions that makes them the best and that’s especially with low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, stop out level of just 15% while there is also monstrous 50% bonus on deposit, it’s also use able and that’s why it’s so useful to be with such broker where we can always get our performance go notch high due to such fantastic conditions which helps a lot!

Umar Khalifa
05-02-2016, 08:36 AM
Practically, credible regulated trading broker always make sure larges bonuses, lowest trading spreads, high leverage, minimum margin requirement and other trading facilities with security of funds with certainly. in my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using Trade12 regulated trading broker due to 50% initial bonus (https://www.trade12.com/) that I can use for all time devoid of any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips and up to leverage 1:400. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

Annette Ashley
06-02-2016, 05:10 PM
I will say OctaFX is best by long shot and the reason for this is their amazing conditions which include having low spreads from 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also lovely bonus which is up to 50%, so all this really max up the potential for success and helps in working. They also have outstanding daily market news and analysis service, it’s easier to follow yet highly effective, so that’s why we’re able to work so well.

Women Spin
06-09-2016, 06:03 AM
If you want to choose a good forex broker then you must see their regulation and fund scurrility. There are a lot of broker in whole world for Forex trading. We have to chose very carefully in which broker we should trade.

Abu Boccor
06-09-2016, 09:57 AM
The best broker is a broker which for all time makes sure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies .

Hilry Canes
07-02-2016, 05:51 PM
For me the best broker is one which has proven themselves and that’s why I have my liking towards OctaFX, as they are regulated plus a true ECN company as well, so for me they are the best by long shot and that’s especially to do with cTrader platform which is especially develop for ECN trading and helps a lot because of no issues over slippage, re quote and all these things, it really works wonder for me and allows me to be successful easily.

Umar Khalifa
07-04-2016, 12:28 PM
If you want to choose a good forex broker then you must see their regulation and fund scurrility. There are a lot of broker in whole world for Forex trading. We have to chose very carefully in which broker we should trade.
The best broker in my trading career is Trade12 that I have chosen because of a wide range of trading technologies. This ECN trading broker for all time make sure security of funds, low trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system , free demo trading and much more real trading facilities with 50% initial bonus.

felix
07-25-2016, 11:17 AM
In my opinion, FreshForex is the best broker ever. It's regulated by KROUFR and CRFIN (the company is obviously reliable), plus I like their service and trading conditions. So I can highly recommend that broker.

Abu Boccor
07-29-2016, 06:44 AM
The best broker always ensures high bonuses, lowest trading spreads, high leverage and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life with certainly. And they don?t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging at all.

Martin Kent
08-02-2016, 01:48 PM
It’s a perfect example of mindset that newbies are into; it’s now according to high bonus and some tiny features that decide for best broker? As per security, I guess it doesn’t matter as long as any broker offering high bonus and this is great reason why there are so many losses. Anyway, I go with best broker which is in terms of service and quality not just outer attraction and that’s where OctaFX is epic been regulated plus a true ECN and luckily, it’s also providing top notch features like 50% bonus on deposit, lowest spread from 0.1 pips and much more!

Umar Khalifa
08-11-2016, 10:35 AM
The regulated trading broker for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. So, for leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly, we the traders first of all have to choose this kinds of trusted broker.

felix
09-06-2016, 08:00 AM
FreshForex is the best broker for me and now I'm using this 101% bonus from them that helped me to double my profit in a day.

http://dl1.joxi.net/drive/2016/07/25/0018/0210/1208530/30/5495d627ef.png

Umar Khalifa
09-07-2016, 07:53 AM
According to my trading experience, I think, the best broker is a broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. Nowadays, in spite of having a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker.

Mike Whitney
09-12-2016, 07:23 PM
Trading with broker that’s good gives us extra boost as far performance is concern, so that’s why we got to be good at finding the right broker. I go with OctaFX which is a superb broker to work with and helps in every way whether that’s to do with low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 or if it’s to do with their marvelous 50% bonus on deposit, it’s all fascinating and helps out with working nicely for me in every way.

Abu Boccor
09-15-2016, 07:44 AM
Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should choose the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping, should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper, now I am using MXTrade trading broker due to lowest trading spreads.

Umar Khalifa
09-16-2016, 07:34 AM
Trade12 is a broker which is regulated and don?t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. Actually, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker.

Abu Boccor
09-20-2016, 11:05 AM
I could not recommend at any broker which I have not used or verified. As most of them are found to be scam. Now, I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds with certainly, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system, free demo trading and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life with certainly.

Golden Sark
03-16-2017, 12:07 PM
In my trading career I could not recommend at any kinds of broker which I have not used or verified, as most of them are found to be scams. I can rate only LQDFX due to their lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable. Actually from all trading tools spreads is a most important financial tool to rate a broker.

felix
03-20-2017, 12:05 PM
FreshForex is obviously the best broker, cause that comapny offers fast withdraval, spreads from 0 pips for ECN accounts.

Golden Sark
03-23-2017, 01:48 AM
FreshForex is obviously the best broker, cause that comapny offers fast withdraval, spreads from 0 pips for ECN accounts.
LQDFX is a real STP Execution trading platform which always ensures security of funds , lowest trading spreads from 0 pips , active customer services , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

felix
03-27-2017, 12:36 PM
FreshForex is really one of the best companies on the market. I know that it offers $2017 no deposit bonus, do you want to try it?

Golden Sark
04-12-2017, 03:10 AM
We the traders who are particularly beginners have to choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Actually in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a broker due to many restrictions. By the way, I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much comfortable now.

felix
05-02-2017, 06:01 AM
By the way, now FreshFore which is one of the best brokers on the market organises a cool Mobilization contest for traders where you can win $1000 trading via Telegram.

Golden Sark
06-05-2017, 10:34 AM
We the traders have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper now I am with LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spread. So, from here I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including minimum margin requirements. Overall my trading life is very much comfortable.

boenderijo
06-19-2017, 10:09 AM
I have always been on the lookout for a trading website that will allow me to trade and speculate at the same time. All through my early years in trading in the CFD market, I failed to find such a website until I came across FXB Trading . Now, I can trade and speculate simultaneously and this website offers me the flexibility I have been looking for.

Golden Sark
06-21-2017, 10:54 AM
I could not recommend at any kinds of broker which I have not used or verified, because there are almost thousand online brokers are available in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. But I can recommend only LQDFX which I have been using from my first day of trading due to secure trading environment. This credible trading broker for all time makes sure best security of funds at any investments. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

boenderijo
08-03-2017, 03:43 PM
There are traders out there who have tried hard but without any success to have the price changes interpreted in the CFD market. FXB Trading is the website for such traders as it will allow them to interpret and also analyze data on real time basis and this will include price shifts.

Golden Sark
02-09-2018, 06:10 PM
If you want to make profit b y scalping, first of all you have to ensure the lowest trading spreads. devoid of lowest trading spreads thatís not possible at all to make profit by scalping at all in spite of good trading knowledge.

babushkafx
02-11-2018, 09:34 AM
If you want to make profit b y scalping, first of all you have to ensure the lowest trading spreads. devoid of lowest trading spreads thatís not possible at all to make profit by scalping at all in spite of good trading knowledge.

What scalping EAs can you recommend for my Hotforex platform? Should I develop the rules for entry&exit myself and hire somebody to code it or its better to not waste time and purchase private EA?

Natasha Gobin
02-24-2018, 04:36 PM
From my fist day of trading I have been using FreshForex which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And from this ECN trading platform I am able to use at any kinds of trading strategies with scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.
All traders know, the lower is spread the more profitable the trade. Apply for Megarebate 2.0 in one click and save up to 100% of spread cost of your trades. My broker developed an innovative cashback service: you choose cashback size yourself and can change it once a week. It is wise choice for trading forex.

Umar Khalifa
04-03-2018, 10:47 PM
We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only credible/reputed trading broker; otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. Now I am comfortable with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and always ensures 100% initial bonus without any restrictions including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.

Benildo HenrŪquez Amador
10-24-2018, 04:34 PM
We can't deny the reality that when a trader tries to work individually he may face many hardships in this challenging financial market of forex. Thereby I personally think that working with a broker can help a trader to achieve and enjoy a comfortable journey. Thereby, I have selected CIBfx, a licensed broker. It is providing me user friendly trading services of lower spread, good leverage, capital protection, 24 hours expert assistance with multi lingual customer care support.

Umar Khalifa
12-16-2018, 07:54 PM
Choosing a broker is very dedicated decision thatís why we the traders should choose our broker in cool mind, we can choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a newcomers now I am with LQDFX which permits at any kinds of trading techniques with scalping including flexible trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Tom Daley
01-01-2021, 06:41 PM
Trader should always stay in the market. Learning to get out of the situation is more important than getting in. Trader should first plan an escape strategy before trying to into into that particular trade. So, thatís why SL is important. I am a trader too and I am trading with Forex4you. I always set SL at the beginning of the trade.

babushkafx
01-02-2021, 01:31 PM
Trader should always stay in the market. Learning to get out of the situation is more important than getting in. Trader should first plan an escape strategy before trying to into into that particular trade. So, thatís why SL is important. I am a trader too and I am trading with Forex4you. I always set SL at the beginning of the trade.

If you are looking for scalping broker, the best choice is IMO Hotforex. Their spreads on majors are extremely tight you start to notice how much you saved in transaction costs when you conduct 200 or 300 trades. Really valuable experience.

Ashley Mallett
01-08-2021, 10:21 AM
Forex is one of the most popular online earning market in the world. If anyone has some unique techniques he can earn a lot money through forex. But earning from the forex is not so easy. A trader needs to have a lot knowledge about forex market. Without proper knowledge, trader can loss all his investment. To earn from the forex surely, there are so many brokers in the market who can assist the trader. They can be the guideline of the trader. I am also a regular trader. I always trade with TP Global FX. Most of the time they help me to make profit from my investment. They help me to minimize the risk of loss. So, Earning money from forex is an easy task if you can select a good broker.

Liam Lawson
01-09-2021, 06:58 PM
Forex trading is a very profitable business in the world. If you want to start trading then you should gain proper knowledge first. Forex trading is very easy if you have the proper knowledge. You can earn a lot of money of you trade wisely. A reliable broker is very important for a trader. My broker Forex4you is very reliable. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They never make disappointment to their client.