PDA

View Full Version : Regulated trading broker

Abu Boccor
04-16-2016, 08:35 AM
We the traders actually have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. Actually, credible trading broker always make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo account for practicing, active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a profitable trading life.

Umar Khalifa
04-19-2016, 12:28 PM
Yes, for leading a flexible trading life we the traders really need regulated trading brokers. Actually, by and large regulated trading broker guarantee their client?s funds with certainly. And, they have no hidden fees. so, the traders get all profit that they earn.

Abu Boccor
04-20-2016, 12:30 PM
the regulated trading broker first of all ensures security of funds with many trading facilities. They don?t restrict any kinds of trading techniques and always make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading strategy by providing lowest trading spreads.

Annette Ashley
04-21-2016, 09:58 AM
I think regulation is just a sign but beyond that we need to use common sense to figure out the right broker and if we’re not capable of doing that then we should avoid investing too much. I have done a lot of research only then I have figured out broker like OctaFX, it’s a regulated company but what I like most is their market reputation which is massive and that’s only due to their features which include low spreads, high leverage and such!

Abu Boccor
04-21-2016, 07:10 PM
I have been using MXTrade trading broker which is mainly considered as an EU regulated trading broker by the high authorize in this market place.

Hilry Canes
05-04-2016, 01:53 PM
Sometimes I feel upset that people keep such low expectations from brokers and this is one reason why they often settle with useless companies. I believe a regulated broker is not necessarily a good broker, I work with regulated company OctaFX, but my biggest liking about them is their quality service including small spreads from 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also incredible cash back facility to help us especially if we’re doing aggressive style of trading.

Abu Boccor
05-05-2016, 07:06 AM
There are almost thousands broker in retail Forex market. So, it is very difficult to find proper regulated trading broker from all, as most of them are found to be scam. By the way, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker as my regulated trading broker from where I am getting all exclusive trading facilities with security o funds with certainly.

Hilry Canes
05-24-2016, 03:09 PM
Right broker is absolutely crunch and that’s why I prefer to work with OctaFX, it’s obviously regulated which I believe is no longer any big deal and we must look well-beyond this. This is why I have selected OctaFX, as apart from been regulated they’re also a true ECN company which means I never have to worry about much since I get top conditions to work with and it always leads me to great profits with absolute ease and comfort.

Abu Boccor
06-23-2016, 12:08 PM
The regulated trading broker is a broker which for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposit with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don?t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

felix
07-25-2016, 11:22 AM
I can recommend you FreshForex. This broker is regulated by two serious organisations at the same time: by CRFIN and KROUFR. The company is reliable, I've been trading with that broker for more than a year.

Umar Khalifa
07-26-2016, 01:34 PM
It is very much important to trade in a regulated trading broker for leading a secure trading life. But the problem is , regulated trading broker don?t allows scalping strategy that is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy in Fx trading.

Martin Kent
08-03-2016, 06:53 PM
There is no doubt that regulated broker is must for all and without it we will never ever be able to perform well, so that’s why we got to be very careful that we don’t do anything silly or crazy because that’s something which will only make us lose. I have no such worries or trouble at all, it’s to do with OctaFX broker who is regulated plus a worldwide recognized company so trading with them is just so good and puts us into comfort.

Abu Boccor
08-05-2016, 05:57 AM
Now, I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging at all. Even though, by and large regulated trading broker don?t allow scalping in their platform.

Annette Ashley
10-15-2016, 07:54 AM
It’s very important plot setter, but this is far from the only required in my view, I believe we got to look far ahead to more important points and those include having regulated broker which can be relied upon and established one. This is where I go for OctaFX broker since they file all the levels completely to do with been regulated plus a true ECN and we can operate ECN account with as low as 5 dollars, so works efficiently for me.

Junaid Khan
10-16-2016, 08:44 AM
It’s absolutely critical to have broker that we can rely and trust upon, it’s the reason why I go for only FreshForex, it’s not just regulated but also a worldwide recognized company been in the industry for last 12 years! They are offering all sorts of features and facilities, but one of the most like able thing for me is their Easy Bot!

http://i66.tinypic.com/rabubs.png

Umar Khalifa
10-18-2016, 10:25 AM
I think from all choosing a right broker is most important. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. Regulated ECN trading broker can be chosen for leading a secure and profitable trading life.

blueberry
11-01-2016, 05:23 PM
Regulated ECN trading broker can be chosen for leading a secure and profitable trading life.

I guess we need to confirm either that regulated broker is reputed , and if it is reputed then it should be preferred as there are many examples in the past where many regulated brokers turned into scam too. So chose your broker wisely!

Umar Khalifa
11-10-2016, 10:26 AM
The regulated trading broker is very much important to lead a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly. Now I am comfortable with Trade12 broker which is regulated and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

felix
02-13-2017, 05:50 AM
Junaid Khan, yeah FreshForex is very responsible and experienced broker. By the way, did you know that that broker is regulated by CRFIN and KROUFR?

imran
03-08-2017, 02:21 PM
During selecting a broker an experienced trader first looking for regulation. This is the most significant criteria of broker choosing in forex market. There are foreign exchange regulation organizations in many different countries. Every country has own governmental financial institutions and independent regulators that supervise and control the forex industry and work to protect its investors. I am trading with the regulated and most reputed broker in forex market which is ECNCAPITAL.COM.

Golden Sark
03-14-2017, 12:42 PM
If you want o get maximal result in Forex first of all you have to be ensure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. Now I am with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

felix
03-20-2017, 12:02 PM
If you're looking for some regulated broker, you'd better try FreshForex broker. That company is regulated by CRFIN and KROUFR.

mithundada
03-29-2017, 04:09 PM
Yes, every trader should trade on a regulated broker. With a regulated broker your money is safe. There are some brokers who freeze the account by showing some lame excuses. And some brokers deny to pay the client if he makes huge profits. That's why a regulated broker is a good choice. If anything wrong happens you can file complaint to the regulatory authorities. I do binary options. For this I picked up a regulated broker named lxmarkets.com

Billy Stanlake
04-16-2017, 05:12 AM
As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to use scalping in a proper way. Thatís why from my first day of trading I have been using TempleFX which is real Execution trading platform and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading techniques in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

microworld
04-18-2017, 11:04 AM
Currently, more than twenty binary option brokers are regulated by CySEC. Cyprus is a member of the European Union, and the CySEC license is accepted by all EU countries. Read the explanation of MiFID here. The best brokers are based in Australia and are licensed and regulated by ASIC in Australia.

No CySEC or ASIC regulated brokers will accept binary option traders from the United States.

Make sure to read about How to Compare Brokers.

Golden Sark
04-19-2017, 12:21 AM
For leading a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose the credible broker which guarantee their clients funds with a wide range of trading technologies. Actually the credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so it is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life.

admp123
05-17-2017, 11:35 AM
General Information About Regulated Brokers

Popular binary option brokers are supposed to be regulated by the CFTC in the United States, or by ASIC in Australia. Most of the regulated brokers today are licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, which is a member of the European Union.

Using a regulated binary options broker is not a guarantee that your funds are secure. CySEC is not the same as the US CFTC, and does not offer investors the same level of protection of their funds. It is questionable if CySEC offers protection to traders located outside of Cyprus, although EU countries recognize CySEC regulation as a proper financial authority due to their EU member status and the rules of Mifid.

The issue of broker regulation came to light during the Cyprus financial crisis in 2013. Many binary option traders were concerned about the safety of their trading accounts. The best option for a binary options trader is to contact a regulated broker and ask where trading account funds are deposited, and what guarantee, if any, the broker can provide to ensure your money is safe.

Traders should open accounts with two different regulated binary option brokers. Test out the trading platform, test the withdrawal procedures and ensure that it is easy to make withdrawals.

boenderijo
08-15-2017, 03:56 PM
A trader cannot be successful in the CFD market until he or she is fully aware of the numerous regulations. It is not easy to find these regulatory measures. FXB Trading helps traders with its regulatory articles and makes them aware of what they should expect before opening their positions.

Battledoom
08-18-2017, 11:39 AM
Knowledge and experience and skills are required to become successful in Forex Trading, thus you need to do lots and lots of practice, if you wanna improve your trades.

Dale Steyn
08-20-2017, 11:17 AM
Finding out a right broker has become really tough because most of the brokers found are to scam. Due to scam they are not in the honest way. I am currently trading with a scam free broker called Trade12. With the broker I have high leverage, flexible margin level, low spread level, no restrictions for pending orders, ECN accounts with low commission level, fluent platform which is user friendly, no set up fees and overall a high security of funding.

boenderijo
08-24-2017, 04:40 PM
All traders are supposed to do that because practicing with a demo trading account will make us more ready when will be trading with real account. Therefore I was using a demo trading account first to practice in order to have good trading ability

Golden Sark
03-02-2019, 05:11 PM
The trading broker can play a vital role in Forex trading. Thatís why choosing a right broker is really important task from all. but right now it is too much to difficult to make sure a reliable broker , because there are almost thousands online broker are available in this retail market and most of them are found to be cams. So, when choosing a broker we the traders have to be in cool mind.

Tom Daley
11-12-2020, 01:38 PM
Forex is the most famous and profitable business. Anyone can start trading and earn a lot of money. Forex is the most difficult money-making machine if you have no enough knowledge. You should gain proper knowledge about the forex first. Without the proper knowledge, you can't survive in the forex market. There is no alternative way of proper knowledge. I trade with Forex4you. They are very helpful especially when someone is a new trader. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

Golden Sark
11-23-2020, 02:56 PM
Choosing a broker is very difficult task in Fx trading for any kinds of traders. Because there are almost thousands brokers in online retail marker and most of them are found to be scams. Regulated trading broker can be chosen for leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly.

Ashley Mallett
11-28-2020, 10:57 AM
Highly volatile is better to avoid. However, if not, trader should use small lot size and little leverage. In this way, trader can make small profits when the market moves in favor and, of course, minimize losses otherwise. There is no right or wrong way to do this, and it all depends on traderís risk management. My broker TP Global FX give me high leverage, however I prefer to use small leverage.

babushkafx
11-30-2020, 04:28 AM
I chose Hotforex for trading and quite satisfied they offer lightning-fast execution speed and quick withdrawals. Basically it is what I need most.

FxPro Trader
12-03-2020, 08:05 PM
I chose Hotforex for trading and quite satisfied they offer lightning-fast execution speed and quick withdrawals. Basically it is what I need most.

I am trading with FXOpen as they have many types of Trading Accounts.

Also they have the Lowest Spreads in the ECN Trading Account.

FXOpen Trader
12-04-2020, 01:13 PM
Highly volatile is better to avoid. However, if not, trader should use small lot size and little leverage. In this way, trader can make small profits when the market moves in favor and, of course, minimize losses otherwise. There is no right or wrong way to do this, and it all depends on traderís risk management. My broker TP Global FX give me high leverage, however I prefer to use small leverage.

When the markets are moving in a very high ranges then we should not do any trades or the risk of a loss will occur.

Liam Lawson
12-06-2020, 07:06 PM
Broker is important. Moreover, broker with wide range of trading facilities is good for trader. If trader want too test new trading instrument is helpful them. However, I recommended to check Broker rating and review before investing on them. As for me, Forex4you is best for my trading style. It gives me lowest spread in major pair which I need most in my scalping trading strategy.