PDA

View Full Version : important financial tool.leverage

Umar Khalifa
03-30-2016, 10:36 AM
Leverage is considered as an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. In my trading career, I have chosen Trade12 regulated trading broker due to having up to leverage 1:400 (https://www.trade12.com/) that I can use for all time including lowest trading spreads. by means of this high leverage I can trade in a high lot in spite of small balance. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

Annette Ashley
04-12-2016, 06:41 PM
Leverage is a very important tool, if we’re to really get success then we must use leverage wisely, but if we don’t use it correctly then we will struggle and might end up losing badly. I am trading with OctaFX broker and they are seriously special broker when it comes to having good facilities whether it’s with their low spreads, high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also smooth platform in cTrader, it all helps me really well and allows me to reach my targets.

Abu Boccor
04-13-2016, 07:31 AM
I have seen according to my trading experience that we the traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage. so, I think before trading with high leverage, we first of all have to acquire proper risk management policy which is very supportive for avoiding loss wit certainly.