PDA

View Full Version : My broker , my choice

Umar Khalifa
03-17-2016, 10:51 AM
Without having a reliable support from a regulated trading broker that?s not possible at all to make profit constancy in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge. that?s why, in my trading career, I have chosen Trade12 trading broker due to having 50% initial bonus , lowest trading spreads and up to leverage 1:400.

Annette Ashley
03-22-2016, 04:23 AM
Although it is just bit too fair to put it impossible, but obviously we will face too many obstacles with wrong broker. I am with the best, it is OctaFX which is not just regulated but an award winning ECN broker as well, so for me selecting them is no rocket science and it really helps me with the performance and I am able to make regular profits with ease while they too have 50% bonus on deposit, but this is completely use able without any restrictions.

Abu Boccor
03-24-2016, 02:17 AM
You can find a good broker recommendation from various sources, but before you invest your money , it helps us to find out more about the credibility of the broker is concerned, both regulations, security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system, free demo trading , proper customer services and much more. I have been using MXTrade trading broker because of these trading facilities.

HundEr
04-01-2016, 04:13 AM
I have been trading with my broker for a year and I'm satisfied with it. The service is good and withdrawal is as fast as possible. Now I'm taking part in its contest (https://freshforex.com/contests/grand-contest.html), so I hope to win a BMW X6 with just initial deposit $100.

bulalakaw
04-01-2016, 11:17 AM
a couple of things when choosing a broker, regulations, good reviews and feedback from actual traders, and good services, yes in the end your broker is your choice as long as you can earn with them, the same goes for any trader, like trade hotforex and lmfx and in the end if it works for all of us then its all good.

vic84
04-03-2016, 05:27 PM
Yea you should read reviews and feedback about the broker and then decide which broker is good for you according to your needs.

Abu Boccor
04-05-2016, 09:04 AM
We the traders choose our trading brokers according to our trading experience. I have chosen MXTrade as my regulated trading broker from where I am getting security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process , free demo account for practicing , proper customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life.

number1
05-12-2016, 07:55 AM
Anyone here trade with LMFX or a broker accept US trader? Please tell me the different in executing order from non-US trading broker?

Abu Boccor
05-12-2016, 09:58 AM
According to my trading experience, the first thing that I will be looking for a broker is if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works. Actually, credible regulated trading broker for all time make sure security of funds in deposit money with easy withdrawal system without long time process.

number1
05-13-2016, 07:12 AM
a couple of things when choosing a broker, regulations, good reviews and feedback from actual traders, and good services, yes in the end your broker is your choice as long as you can earn with them, the same goes for any trader, like trade hotforex and lmfx and in the end if it works for all of us then its all good.

Sometimes I see regulation doesn't show we get a reliable broker. But I got another way to find good broker. When I watching Premier League, I see many forex brokers are supporting them. They could be great choices. why don't we?

Hilry Canes
05-22-2016, 01:44 PM
Broker selection has to be done very wisely or else it could create huge issues, I never have to worry about broker part since I am with the best and that’s OctaFX, it’s head and shoulder above rest of the companies with been regulated plus a true ECN while their features itself is outstanding. I really like their swap free account which helps me with trading in long term since I am not required to pay any overnight charges and that keeps me fairly comfortable.

Umar Khalifa
05-24-2016, 11:01 AM
When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check to find right broker. According to my trading experience, first of all, I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works. by the way, I have been using Trade12 broker which is regulated and always make sure security of funds at any deposit including easy withdrawal system.

Junaid Khan
12-11-2016, 01:46 AM
Broker choice needs to be made very wisely, if we have good broker then we have everything. I have the best there is in FreshForex, as they are regulated plus been in the industry for over a decade. The amazing part is we can start without even investment through the best scheme in the world and that’s this

http://i68.tinypic.com/2whfbci.png

Umar Khalifa
01-10-2017, 10:09 AM
Without having a reliable support form a regulated trading broker thatís not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life in spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge. Thatís why, I have chosen Trade12 trading broker in my trading career due to exclusive trading facilities. I got 100% initial bonus from this ECN trading broker that I am able to use for all time including only one pip lowest trading spreads and up to leverage 1:400.

Golden Sark
02-07-2017, 11:31 AM
Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as newcomer from my first day of trading I am with LQDFX due to lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.