PDA

View Full Version : Best Contest Ever!

Mike Smith
03-09-2016, 03:50 PM
Hello friends, I recently joined TradeWiseFX and ever since then my life has changed completely. This is because of their top level of features, but above all is their NFP Prediction Contest!

My whole group participated on that contest last week and I am proud to say one of my friend won the contest! I have even taken the snap shot of the announcement!

i65.tinypic.com/2cdzj8m.png

Thanks TradeWiseFX for such a mind blowing contest! My whole group is eagerly waiting for the next NFP!

gamechanger
03-26-2016, 11:13 AM
I think the greatest contest is the contest to Win the car BMW X6 M by FreshForex (https://freshforex.com/contests/grand-contest.html). The contest is ongoing even as at now, to participate, you only need to do the following
1. Sign up in the FreshForex Client area
2. Open a FreshForex contest account, choose a currency and create a Nickname
3. Then Fund your account from $ 100
4. Take a prize in the rating.
5. The reward is yours!

HundEr
04-01-2016, 04:11 AM
Hello friends, I recently joined TradeWiseFX and ever since then my life has changed completely. This is because of their top level of features, but above all is their NFP Prediction Contest!

My whole group participated on that contest last week and I am proud to say one of my friend won the contest! I have even taken the snap shot of the announcement!

i65.tinypic.com/2cdzj8m.png

Thanks TradeWiseFX for such a mind blowing contest! My whole group is eagerly waiting for the next NFP!

I don't think that a brand new broker like TradeWiseFX can offer 'the graetest contests'. besides, the terms of this contests are not clear.

bulalakaw
04-01-2016, 11:31 AM
how does one defines the greatest contest, like hotforex also had a contest that the first place got 40k, witha 1500+% gain, the currency wars

Annette Ashley
04-02-2016, 02:13 PM
When you talk about Contest and ones I see here, it’s crystal clear that majority needs us to make investment while ones without investment are seriously low level. I think it’s a nice contest by Tradewisefx, but overall you won’t really be worried over this because the prize is very low. I am lucky enough that at the moment with OctaFX broker, I can participate on some of the best demo contest in Southampton Supreme with unlimited prizes and no one needs to put even a coin to participate on it.

bulalakaw
04-05-2016, 07:15 AM
im looking forward to some forum users winning contests never the less. as long as the contest is good i guess we traders win. LOL happy trading everyone.

Annette Ashley
04-11-2016, 06:47 PM
im looking forward to some forum users winning contests never the less. as long as the contest is good i guess we traders win. LOL happy trading everyone.

Bulalakaw, I believe you’re chance of winning a contest is next to nothing type and that’s not with this contest only, but majority I see. This is where I consider OctaFX so much better given they have sort of contest where everyone can be a winner without been a hero and that’s the latest offering in Southampton Supreme, it’s just 90 minutes contest and happening every Monday, but like I said the benefit is there are unlimited prizes with everyone can win.

number1
04-14-2016, 04:14 AM
A broker I am trading is hotforex always have real and demo contests around the year, I think demo contests don't cost us anything but we can have a chance to make real trading money.

Women Spin
04-18-2016, 10:17 AM
I think i am too late for the contest, as i dont have seen the date of it. Also late join to forum. No problem, hope, in future they have more contest for win.

number1
04-21-2016, 08:07 AM
You can try both demo & live contest at many brokers as hotforex or XM, here is a list for anyone interested in contests:
http://www.fxdailyinfo.com/?p=forex-bonus&page=forex-demo-contests

I also know another contest is Price Prediction here, you guess a right price and get the prize.
https://connect.lmfx.com/en/trader/crystal-ball.html

blueberry
06-15-2016, 08:04 AM
I also know another contest is Price Prediction here, you guess a right price and get the prize.
https://connect.lmfx.com/en/trader/crystal-ball.html

I like this crystal ball contest as it's a weekly tournament with an opportunity to wish cash prize each week by predicting the closing value of the assets, and this week's pair is GBPUSD.

number1
06-16-2016, 07:06 AM
No gold (XAU) prediction ever? I see the contest only has major pairs.

Hilry Canes
07-03-2016, 04:04 PM
I believe the best contest is one where one can participate without having to make investment, but still get something out of it and that’s in terms of learning and that’s exactly where I find OctaFX broker so good, as they are offering amazing demo contest like Southampton Supreme, it’s just 90 minutes contest happening every Monday, but there are massive prizes to be won here which makes practicing so exciting and people like me who often run away from ordinary demo enjoys participating in here.

number1
07-21-2016, 08:15 AM
Sounds you meant a demo contest or the price prediction contest above. I think they are good but not best contests.

Hilry Canes
07-23-2016, 11:00 PM
If one is wishful to know about best demo contest then I will suggest OctaFX broker to all and that’s with their mighty Southampton Supreme demo contest, it’s rocking with having unlimited prizes to be won while it’s just 90 minutes contest happening every week on Monday, so it’s so exciting to be part of this bonus and it helps us in every way and allows us to be extremely comfortable and relaxed with everything and makes life so much easy.

felix
09-07-2016, 09:08 AM
I think that a contest I'm participating in (the Great Trading Contest from FreshForex) is one of the best contests on the market. The broker offers the BMW as the main prize.

Mike Whitney
09-15-2016, 12:35 AM
If we look at contest in terms of prizes and all that then some of the brokers put on unbelievable prizes, but the catch is they are simply not good enough and they never allow genuine winners, so no point of over the top contest that one gets no benefit from. I am joined under OctaFX which have excellent competitions happening through demo contest like Southampton Supreme, it’s just 90 minutes contest with unlimited prizes, and so all this is highly beneficial to gain practice and obviously to win prizes.

felix
01-26-2017, 10:43 AM
Personally, I'm participating in this contest (https://freshforex.com/contests/grand-contest.html) at the moment. The best part is that we all can win BMW car there. I'm so excited! I want to get it so bad!!!