PDA

View Full Version : RE: how to choose a good forex broker?

Umar Khalifa
02-12-2016, 07:50 AM
I have chosen Trade12 trading broker in my trading career because of exclusive trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a profitable trading life with certainly. I got 100% initial bonus from this trading platform that I can use for all time with only one pip lowest trading spreads including up to leverage 1:400. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

Hilry Canes
02-22-2016, 12:58 PM
I have chosen OctaFX only because this is not just a broker, but a complete empire of this industry and this is why they have won 14 awards in just 4 years and just recently they won the award for Best International Broker, it really makes me feel proud since working with such a reliable and trustworthy broker is awesome, it obviously shoots my performance bar and helps me out with trading big time, so that is why I just love it.

Abu Boccor
02-29-2016, 01:13 PM
In my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using MXTrade trading broker due to exclusive educational facilities that are really supportive to be a successful trader by learning. from here, I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions by Forex eBook that I always use during my trading for making profit with certainly.

HundEr
02-29-2016, 09:45 PM
I have chosen OctaFX only because this is not just a broker, but a complete empire of this industry and this is why they have won 14 awards in just 4 years and just recently they won the award for Best International Broker, it really makes me feel proud since working with such a reliable and trustworthy broker is awesome, it obviously shoots my performance bar and helps me out with trading big time, so that is why I just love it.

OctaFx doesn't work with US traders, why is it called an International Broker?

Hilry Canes
03-02-2016, 06:38 PM
OctaFx doesn't work with US traders, why is it called an International Broker?

Sorry mate, but not supporting one country does not make any difference especially one like US which always create hell for companies. OctaFX won the award for Best International Broker because there are other 170 + countries which love it and due to their voting they won this award. I feel very comfortable with this decision of not allowing US traders, I have seen many companies been destroyed by US, so better they stay away, so I hope now you know why they won that award!

Abu Boccor
03-07-2016, 01:43 PM
In my trading career, I have selected MXTrade trading broker due to exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly. From here, I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions by Forex eBook that I always use during my trading for making profit with certainly.

Annette Ashley
04-04-2016, 09:29 AM
Abu Boccor, may I ask what’s so special to their educational facilities? If you are selecting them for education then it’s a massive blunder and might cost you heavily in future. I trade with OctaFX broker, where too you will find mesmerizing educational setup, but you can’t select any company on that feature along, it’s more to do with their top notch service namely the bonus that they provide which goes up to 50% on deposit and it’s also use able!

Umar Khalifa
04-04-2016, 12:55 PM
I think, best brokers means which always make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo account for practicing , proper customer services and much more real trading facilities which are very supportive to lead a profitable trading life.

Annette Ashley
06-25-2016, 12:51 PM
In my view the best way to select any broker is through proper research and that’s especially to do with going for regulated companies, it’s something that will easily figure out a reliable broker for us. I am with OctaFX broker at the moment and I don’t think there is any better option available than them. They are regulated plus 14 times award winning company with mighty features present that includes low spreads, high leverage and many on these lines, so makes trading easier.

Women Spin
06-28-2016, 01:41 PM
To choose a broker you must study their regulation and security of funds. Also you have to check their trading conditions.

Abu Boccor
06-29-2016, 11:26 AM
I have chosen my broker MXTrade because of a wide range of trading technologies. This ECN trading broker for all time makes sure superior execution, minimum margin requirement, high leverage, low trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process and much more real trading facilities.

Martin Kent
08-20-2016, 06:43 PM
I don’t think you need to be great in experience in order to figure out the right broker, it’s more important to have common sense because that’s better option. Right now, I am trading with OctaFX broker, it’s one of the go to companies in the world with been regulated plus a true ECN as well, so working with them is simply awesome and makes trading ever easier, so that’s why I like it so much to work with them.

Umar Khalifa
08-26-2016, 09:27 AM
There are almost thousands broker in retail Forex market. So, it is very difficult to find a right broker from all, as most of them are found to be scams. Regulation/reputation, broker review can be the great source to choose a right broker.

Golden Sark
03-17-2017, 12:25 PM
The broker LQDFX is very helpful. They provide 24/5 customer service and quite helpful in solving any issues. I found this broker very reliable as of their customer support and relationship with the clients. Their regulation and license is also up to the mark which first brought me to this broker at the first place. Great MT4 platform and trading tools and moreover they dont have any deposit and withdraw fees and withdrawals are quite instant. Till now i did not find any slippages or delay in order processing so on that basis i suggest this broker and give a big 5 star.

felix
03-20-2017, 11:54 AM
You should just avoid the scams like Exness, AlpariUk, Grand Capital etc... You can search some ratings.

Golden Sark
03-24-2017, 09:45 AM
I have chosen LQDFX which for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits, superior execution for trading comfortably, lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading techniques, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , flexible trading leverage , minimum margin requirements and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

felix
03-27-2017, 12:57 PM
While choosing a good broker, please avoid scams like Alpari UK, GrandCapital, xness, etc.... They won't make your trading any better and you will probably loose all your money.

Golden Sark
04-10-2019, 07:53 PM
When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. Accordion to my trading experience, first of all, I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposits and withdrawal system how it works. Only regulated trading broker guarantee their client’s funds with certainly.