PDA

View Full Version : my Trade12 broker

Umar Khalifa
01-12-2016, 12:00 PM
It is extremely important to trade in an ECN regulated trading broker due to accurate security I our trading balance. For this reason, I have decided to trade in Trade12 trading broker which is considered as regulated broker by the high authorize in this market place. So, I have enough security in my trading balance and from this ECN trading platform, I can take out my money at all times by means of automated withdraw system.

Umar Khalifa
02-24-2016, 09:11 AM
Now, Trade12 trading broker offering 50% initial bonus that can use for all time devoid of any kinds of restrictions including only one pip lowest trading spreads.

Umar Khalifa
02-29-2016, 08:59 AM
From my trading broker Trade12 I am able to trade at any major currency pair with metal, gold, indicates and CFDs. So, my trading performance is growing very rapidly.

HundEr
02-29-2016, 09:43 PM
Unfortunatele, Trade 12 doesnt have Rupee pairs. And I should say that this broker doesn't have a long list of currency pairs.

Umar Khalifa
03-28-2016, 07:41 AM
Unfortunatele, Trade 12 doesnt have Rupee pairs. And I should say that this broker doesn't have a long list of currency pairs.

Thank you HundEr for your comment. Actually, Trade12 regulated trading broker for all time make sure at any major currency pair with metal, gold, indicates and CFDs. So, you can increase your trading performance by trading in this trading platform. Thank you.

Umar Khalifa
07-07-2016, 12:12 PM
Now, I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, low trading spreads, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading, active customer services , minimum margin requirement , superior execution and much more real trading facilities with 100% initial bonus.

Golden Sark
03-02-2017, 11:29 AM
From my first day of trading I am extremely dedicated to become a knowledgeable trader by learning. thatís why I have chosen LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading and for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities. From here I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions that I always use during my trading for making profit with certainly. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

felix
04-10-2017, 05:22 AM
Well, my broker offers spreads from 0 pips for ECN accounts and now that company offers $2017 no deposit bonus (https://freshforex.com/traders/promo/new-year-bonus-2017.html), so it's high time to start trading!

Golden Sark
05-11-2017, 07:16 AM
In Fx trading choosing a broker should in cool mind. Please donít choose a broker in an emotional state because most of the brokers are found to be scams. And despite of good trading knowledge thatís not possible at all to make profit constancy without a reliable support form a reliable broker.