PDA

View Full Version : Do you risk the trade even if it's in profits?

Martin Kent
11-04-2015, 04:47 PM
I believe this is a very tricky question given that we usually feel that if a trade is in profits, it might just move into more and more, so there are times we let it draft too far while on other hands some people close it too early, it is even if with knowing the potential of it?s giving more profits, so what do you prefer? I usually close out trade when I reach decent profits and thanks to OctaFX broker with their tiny spread of 0.2 pips, it?s far easier to do.

Robert Edwards
11-11-2015, 07:03 PM
Why will I risk anything? I mean I don’t need to do that at all and that’s thanks to Nova FX broker, I am able to do whatever I want here and yet get away with complete freedom which is to do with their outstanding Risk Free Trade option, it is really incredible and helps me massively since I don’t lose here on first three trades and even if I do it’s all refunded up to 500 dollars, so that’s what makes it so much better for me.

babushkafx
11-12-2015, 08:46 AM
Of course we risk its impossible to earn on forex without risking. The more is risk the more is reward. It means that you can go for one year to make 100K from 10K or go full risk in one trade and make such outstanding gains in a matter of one day, hours or even minutes. That's why I use 1:500 leverage on Hotforex so I can sometimes can big risk for a trade which I'm certain about.

Robert Edwards
05-22-2016, 06:50 AM
No, I always try to set SL to be fully secure and then perhaps forget about it, but of course, I can take extra risk if I really feel there is great opportunity, but that’s very rare. I do have great support from FreshForex, as they’re having excellent rebate program that gives 50% back, so it helps me remain slightly aggressive.

vic84
05-30-2016, 03:10 PM
Risk is a part of forex trading and you cannot think of a risk free trade, i ve risked trades and even lost it, but still i think there is no end to it, you have to take risk.

Abu Boccor
08-03-2016, 02:14 AM
In Fx trading, from all trading approach scalping is mainly considered as a most demanding and profitable trading system that brings profit in a short time. as a scalper, for using scalping strategy I have been using MXTrade broker which is regulated and always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads.

blueberry
11-23-2016, 05:41 PM
Risk is a part of forex trading and you cannot think of a risk free trade, i ve risked trades and even lost it, but still i think there is no end to it, you have to take risk.

Agreed to risk but we should risk that certain sum of money which we can afford to loose. However some brokers also offer initial risk free trades.