PDA

View Full Version : new broker with great bonus for you.

danny
12-08-2014, 10:38 AM
i have just join in with it. i see they have great bonus up to100%. i think it's impossible. but i had promotion code of it. special they supply higher bonus for you when you win with demo contest weekly. they have some type account. you can choose for yourself. they have some more benefit than other broker. i think i want to share with you. because i want trader who can get more benefit.
mayzus broker. you can see all information about it

celcius
02-21-2015, 04:29 PM
Mayzus broker??. Its owner really wealthy guys. I know from its official. The owner have private plane.
Really amazing..

shade
02-23-2015, 06:26 AM
many brokers would provide extra advantage for their new clients. common promotion are bonus offering, but make sure you read their whole rule engagement upon those offering. some deposit bonus are only supported for opening new entry trade, but not as margin while having bad trading situation ( negative). I've got exclusive 15% deposit bonus at my Tickmill account for minimum 100$ deposit, and it's a real bonus which added to stop-out level.

celcius
03-11-2015, 03:25 PM
Mayzus broker??. Its owner really wealthy guys. I know from its official. The owner have private plane.
Really amazing..

Ohh God, they have their own plane??
Really crazy, it must be the successor broker

shade
06-01-2015, 07:48 AM
most extreme bonus offer only lead into another disaster. a huge bonus which not added into stop out calculation would harm our account. act only as addition margin for new entry, and barely to withdrawn such enermous amount of bonuses. my current bonus from tickmill are withdrawable for each 5$ bonus added it's needed to made 1 lot transaction, and we surely got thus bonus available for cash out. another advantage is these bonus as additional margin added into stop out calculation, which means could handle any account situation just like normal deposit.

Abu Boccor
11-13-2015, 07:49 AM
Because of exact security in our trading balance, we the traders have to trade in regulated trading brokers. That?s why; I have chosen MXTrade as my trading regulated trading broker where I am getting all exclusive trading facilities. This ECN trading platform has no hidden fees. So, I get all profit that I earn.

HundEr
12-20-2015, 03:00 PM
most extreme bonus offer only lead into another disaster. a huge bonus which not added into stop out calculation would harm our account. act only as addition margin for new entry, and barely to withdrawn such enermous amount of bonuses. my current bonus from tickmill are withdrawable for each 5$ bonus added it's needed to made 1 lot transaction, and we surely got thus bonus available for cash out. another advantage is these bonus as additional margin added into stop out calculation, which means could handle any account situation just like normal deposit.

Terms of getting bonus depends on brokers. I use only tradable deposit bonuses that can help me in case of drawdown, for example: https://freshforex.com/traders/promotion/51-drawdown-bonus.html

olga99
12-30-2015, 03:42 PM
Sometimes, bonus can be traded but couldn't improve our margin trading. I like the bonus from Liteforex, their bonus can improve our margin, so it make my account more safely.

Umar Khalifa
01-01-2016, 11:30 AM
Recently, I have opened my Islamic account in Trade12 trading broker due to 100% initial bonus. Although, this kinds of bonuses cannot use in a proper way because of many restrictions but from this ECN trading broker I am able to use this bonus at all times including lowest trading spreads.

Martin Kent
01-10-2016, 06:33 PM
The worst thing for new comers to do is joining new brokers just for the sake of bonuses, at least I won’t go with real investment, I might be okay trying no deposit bonuses or such stuff, but for real investment, it is absolutely no. I trust only OctaFX broker, as they are well established and multiple award winning company, it gives me great pleasure with 50% bonus on deposit, and so after having such facilities, I don’t need much else.

Abu Boccor
01-11-2016, 05:21 AM
The bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way because of many restrictions.

But, I am very lucky to select MXTrade in my trading career from where I can use 100% initial bonus for all times without having any kinds of restrictions with lowest treading spreads. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

Jonish
01-16-2016, 07:26 AM
As for me, to start working with new broker is very risky, now it’s difficult situation on forex market. Moreover, I don’t think that it’s necessary, if you can work with reliable freshforex broker.

Umar Khalifa
01-28-2016, 09:47 AM
i have just join in with it. i see they have great bonus up to100%. i think it's impossible. but i had promotion code of it. special they supply higher bonus for you when you win with demo contest weekly. they have some type account. you can choose for yourself. they have some more benefit than other broker. i think i want to share with you. because i want trader who can get more benefit.
mayzus broker. you can see all information about it

I have chosen Trade12 trading broker due to 100% initial bonus that I can use for all time with lowest trading spreads.

Hilry Canes
02-03-2016, 08:50 PM
I don’t prefer new brokers as it is too risky, I work with OctaFX broker and with them I already get massive 50% bonus on deposit, it is superb and gives me capital a massive boost. I started with low investment yet due to added bonus it helped me big time and now I have made huge profits all thanks to that. Also, I love their customer service which is forever active and that really helps me with trading and allowed me to succeed.

Jonish
02-08-2016, 09:51 AM
Unfortunately, there were troubled companies on forex market. For instance, Instaforex broker. I had bad experience with this company and I read many negative reviews in Internet. And the worst thing is that they are still working.

Abu Boccor
02-09-2016, 11:54 AM
The bonus we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. But, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker from where I got 100% initial bonus that I can use for all time without any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

Jonish
02-22-2016, 08:04 PM
You had better not work with young brokers. It can be dangerous. I had a bad experience. So, now I cooperate only with freshforex company, it provides very good service.

Annette Ashley
03-04-2016, 01:06 PM
It will be a huge mistake to put our investment with new company, it is so vital that we invest with broker that we are confident about since only then we will win often, but if we try to go with bonus with new company, it will end up into really bad direction. I work with OctaFX broker and with their service, I am able to do everything nicely with the tiny spread that they have at just 0.2 pips while there is also great cash back service available as well.

Umar Khalifa
04-16-2016, 01:24 PM
It is very much difficult to use deposit bonus that we get from our trading brokers. By the way, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my regulated trading broker from where I got 50% initial bonus that I can use for all time devoid of any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

Women Spin
04-18-2016, 10:15 AM
Do folks not realize offers and bonuses change all the time, it is their responsibility to further check. Lols 100% bonus..

Abu Boccor
04-21-2016, 07:35 AM
I have seen according to my trading experience that the bones we get form our trading brokers cannot use in a regulated trading broker practically. By the way, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker from where I got 100% initial bonus that I can use for all time devoid of any kinds of restrictions including lowest treading spreads.

blueberry
05-13-2016, 09:30 AM
It is good to go with fixed or low spreads rather than paying a complicated commission structure however i think bonuses can only be availed if there terms and conditions are properly known.

Hilry Canes
05-15-2016, 01:03 AM
I don’t want to risk my money with new broker just for the sake of bonuses, I believe bonuses will mean nothing if we out our entire capital, so that’s why we should seek for bonuses or other good features, but we should never do it with compromising for the quality, so that’s why our primary aim should be to work with broker that’s reliable and trustworthy instead of attractive. I have that only with OctaFX, it’s reliable and trustworthy yet got brilliant 50% bonus offer, so really perfect for me.

Umar Khalifa
05-24-2016, 12:19 PM
I think according to my trading experience, we have to make sure to take any welcome bonus from a regulated trading broker; otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

felix
07-25-2016, 11:14 AM
Well, FreshForex broker also has a great bonus for traders. That company is offering 101% deposit bonus and I've already tested it. I think it's one of the best offers on the market.

Abu Boccor
08-30-2016, 06:40 AM
Less investment can make you profitable, if you have most powerful analyzing trade knowledge. by the way, for safety investment , now I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated and always ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

felix
09-07-2016, 09:10 AM
And I forgot to say that FreshForex broker is also offering $1000 no deposit bonus till the 11th of September. Did you hear about that bonus?

Junaid Khan
09-12-2016, 02:43 PM
Bonus is good way to increase your deposit so that you don't have to deposit higher to start with. But bonus must be genuine & useable. Some brokers try to entice & put too many conditions on bonus. I had once a bad experience with HotForex which gave 100% deposit bonus but had some very strict conditions to use that. They also cancelled & adjusted my profits in some trading made from the bonus offer.

Annette Ashley
01-17-2017, 04:53 AM
Frankly speaking, I would be the last guy to go with new broker just for sake of bonus, it means nothing! I really mean nothing! If we have even slight sense then we will not make such mistake, as it’s not wise to go for broker for sake of bonus. If we want success then quality broker is must and that’s why I go for OctaFX, as they are all very special having 50% bonus on deposit that’s use able plus much more, it all is perfect because the broker I am talking about is 17 times award winner!

Junaid Khan
02-08-2017, 12:25 PM
Why will I go for new companies? I prefer established and proven broker which is why I am joined with FreshForex and no company comes near in terms of bonus offering they have which goes right up to 101% and is ABSOLUTELY Trade Able! They even have very cute 1 Dollar Signup Bonus (https://freshforex.com/traders/promo/dollar-regbonus.html) Offer right now!

Golden Sark
03-10-2017, 10:44 AM
I request for all, please donít recommend at any broker without using practically. Because lots of trading broker are available in this market place and most of them are found to be scams, I have been using LQDFX from my first day of trading that I can rate due to their wide range of trading technologies. They always ensures superior execution for trading comfortably , lowest trading spreads for using any trading techniques , flexible trading leverage , security of funds, easy withdrawal system , active customer services and much more, thatís why my trading life is very much comfortable.

felix
03-20-2017, 12:00 PM
If you're looking for a great bonus, you can try that 101% fully tradable deposit bonus (https://freshforex.com/traders/promo/tradable-forex-bonus.html). It is offered by my current broker, which is totally reliable.

hutbephotmb24h
09-06-2017, 02:08 AM
Really amazing..

Great! Thank you for your information!

Junaid Khan
09-11-2017, 10:04 PM
We have to be extremely careful with going for brokers offering bonuses and all such things, as itís too risky to join up with random companies. I am joined in FreshForex, as they are awesome with having excellent market reputation servicing since last 12/13 years. I love it most with 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus; itís awesome and comes with no restrictions whatsoever.