PDA

View Full Version : Why USA media always publish baseless News??

olga99
08-06-2014, 02:53 PM
We are know that all west media always publish hoax news and all their news is baseless.
They like so much doing that, they have great influence to global economic. All market volatile is really easy to be driven using USA media.
Why do they do it??

danny
08-19-2014, 02:15 PM
this is a fundamental analysis. we can need analysis it. if you want to trade with it. you can get big profit in short time

celcius
08-25-2015, 02:37 PM
I think that the American affair in media still hypocrisy, its the way they are managing the market around the world. But i don't care about that, I just thanks to them to make market more volatile and i get more pips in my favorited broker, Liteforex broker.

HoneyLilly
09-04-2015, 11:44 AM
Unemployment release of the US Department is very important!!!!!!!!!

Lina
12-23-2015, 09:34 AM
Read official news by official sources and that will be the most valuable point of view of the country's government structures.

vic84
01-20-2016, 05:26 PM
There are instance when media reports have effected the market, but in such times a trader should hold on and wait for situation to drift back.

olga99
03-12-2016, 04:48 PM
There are instance when media reports have effected the market, but in such times a trader should hold on and wait for situation to drift back.

Yes of course, but why all market makers always trusting their news??
very stupid market maker right?

olga99
03-12-2016, 04:49 PM

Yes of course, but why all market makers always trusting their news??
very stupid market maker right?