PDA

View Full Version : Show some guidance or idea

Amelia Price
09-03-2013, 02:58 PM
I do not have any account on forex marketplace. I know a lot of brokers name to start trading with them. But I do not need a lot of broker. I need only one best broker to start my forex journey. Anybody can help me to show some guidance or ideas to choose a best broker? I heard the name of 4xp.com from my frind. He is trading there.

Maisie Barber
09-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Yes.. You may start with them.. I am also trading with them and waiting for my 2nd withdrawl

Amelia Price
09-17-2013, 07:00 PM
Forex is now it’s one of the fastest growing markets in the world.so it become more competitive.i heard about 4xp.no problem try to trade there

bdsgiagoc86
09-18-2013, 01:59 PM
Chuy√™n b?t d?ng s?n H√* N?i gi√° r?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master Forex IB
10-18-2013, 12:19 PM
It is your choice with which broker you are going to trade. This is open marketfor every one if you had money you can start your own brokerage,you tofulfill some condition for it. People trust good brokers whose dealing is fair. You can also checkdifferent brokers with low investment .

Tom Daley
01-22-2018, 07:34 AM
When looking for a suitable broker make sure that they give daily market report, and market alert service to make the client aware of the up coming market strategy. Forex4you is now provide Dow Jones news and report to their clients. I am with this broker so I regularly get the hottest currency news, central bank reviews, market promotions and so many important news which is related with Forex, I get all the news freely beside their trader analytical rooms as I am a verified customer of them.

Mike Whitney
12-21-2018, 04:31 AM
In my view, the most important aspect of trader is to figure out things wisely and then only to work with trading. I love to go for options that are proven worthy, therefore, I love Facebook share, which is highly useful and brings greater rewards for everyone.

I donít have any strategy that I can call all that great, so thatís where I feel Facebook share price target (https://walletinvestor.com/stock-forecast/fb-stock-prediction) helps me so much, it allows me to work out things well and able to make very good income.