PDA

View Full Version : Dont be in a haste

Nani
08-02-2013, 09:58 AM
As an experienced trader for a few years, I advise our members. Do not be hasty to win back your Money.

Just take a deep breath! Try out to find the reason why this happened to you with a memo to write down the main 1 or 2 causes for it. And then, Learn more and more! Anything else like webinar or whatever may give you a kind of enlightenment!

UMOFX IB
08-06-2013, 12:55 PM
yes in loss not be aggressive to catch it again . You will recover loss if you over come your mistakes. With cool mind see where is fault ,in your analysis , entry or exit point of trading. Forex is a place where you can win with patience and cool mind decisions.

Annette Ashley
11-05-2016, 11:46 PM
This is the biggest problem for newbies, it’s never waiting game for them and that often leads them nowhere. I believe we must think twice before doing into any trade or else we will always face losses and rough side of things. Right now, I am trading with OctaFX broker where I have got great guidance through their educational setup which is not just simple but also very much straight forward too which enables me to make good profits and keep me relaxed.