PDA

View Full Version : I loose lot of money

tarek4545
07-01-2013, 05:56 AM
Hello friend,recently I start a forex business.
Elektrisch Roken (https://www.premiumsmoking.com/nl). But I loose a lot of money. How can I do right now.Please give me a suggestion.

noman9t9
07-04-2013, 05:23 PM
it is true when i start forex trade 1st lost huuge dollar but now i am the perfect for forex for this i still on the forex

Master Forex IB
07-26-2013, 03:55 PM
new traders loose their money quickly due to the lack of knowledge and trading skill .You need to understand market movement, control your emotions and learn money management techniques to improve your trading.

primetrader
07-28-2013, 02:06 AM
Invest with money that you can spare and also that you can afford to lose. Do not borrow or ltake a loan to trade. When trading do not give yourselve too much pressure.

UMOFX IB
07-30-2013, 10:21 PM
Do not feel bad if you loose your money in this business. You can win your lost amount again . For this you should make your skills perfect in trading . More practice with money management will help you to get this target in future. It will require some time to make your elf good in trading.

Master Forex IB
11-06-2013, 07:57 AM
I am not ashamed to say That I face losses in forex trading . Loss is not unexpected thing , I am prepare for loss now and manage how much loss I should bear in trading . If market is not in favor i quit my trading and let it for another time. Donot hate loss but manage it as much as you can according to your account balance.

UMOFX AIR
03-28-2014, 05:24 AM
Loosing is not abnormal thing in forex trading .All traders loose less or more here. But continuous loss in start of trading career shows insufficient knowledge and practice of trading. Traders should enter in market with some experience on real trading that they can have with micro accounts or bonus trading,

babushkafx
04-25-2014, 09:10 AM
I think you've made wrong choice of broker. Broker is like a partner in your currency speculating business, if it pulls the blanket on itself, pursuing its own ends, then your interests is hitted. For example I opted for Hotforex and now I understand that I laid the corner stone of trading success at the same start.

PipRebate
04-25-2014, 10:21 PM
1. Learn trading2. Demo trading and make your trading strategy for yourself and try it at least 4 months.3. Discipline4. Real account with $5 deposit at cent account.5. IF you had profitable trades at real account with your strategy and discipline then increase your deposits.

casama
05-30-2014, 06:47 AM
i had time as you . but i try again and decide i must have profit with this market . i improve my skill . i think you should improve your skill . you lose because you do not enough knowldege

bulalakaw
05-30-2014, 08:24 AM
stop trading live for a second and go bac to using demo, back track and start from the begining learning the basics of both fundamentals and technical analysis, go with a more known broker and do demo for a couple of months, get some free lessons from sites such as babypips and forexpeacearmy or wiki, i trade with hotforex you can check them as well.

danny
07-06-2014, 04:36 AM
yes. i have trade with demo account for 6 months. every i test new stategy i test it on demo account. we will avoid mistake with real money

celcius
09-07-2014, 05:01 AM
yes. i have trade with demo account for 6 months. every i test new stategy i test it on demo account. we will avoid mistake with real money

For me, I tend to practice in demo contest of liteforex broker. Each weeks there will be held the contest. its free and huge prize there.

olga99
10-23-2014, 11:47 AM
For any looser, why don't try to make real money in MLM program from Liteforex. Its great program from liteforex broker.
Just imagine, If you can bring a friend and activated your code promosion given from joining MLM program, you will get $15. its first level, in second level you will get $10. and so on..
How if you can bring 100 friend??
$15 x 100=$1500>>>just in first level..

Let's activate this code BF445194415 and you will get your own code and start making promotion..

vic84
12-10-2014, 04:57 PM
If you are loosing money then you take a break from the market and think for a while, if you think that you cannot rade any more then you should quit or you can invest in PAMM account, liteforex PAMM accounts had good results, check recent returns on the net.

shade
12-11-2014, 08:32 AM
you may start to find somewhere else where traders with proven track record gather .here's a requirement for autotrade provider on myfxbook, a trader must have a proven track record consist of :
A connected real and verified MetaTrader 4 account with Myfxbook with at least 3 months history.
Drawdown of no more than 50%.
Return of at least 10% and higher than drawdown.
Average pip win per trade of at least 10.
Average trade time over 5 minutes.
System must not use any martingale/grid techniques.
An account balance of at least $1000.
At least 100 trades.
have a close observation upon their feature no need to hurry, it would take times to get well known how to read trader performance statistics, and the only their lack is, not all brokers platform support seem they also had a strict process for brokers, personally i'm still use armada markets ecn account, which been supported this feature for years, but i'm just nearly a year linked my account, but now i'm getting use to is, and got so many trading knowledge much wider rather than just reading some fx article, tips and trick etc...
here's link Forex Autotrade system - Armada Markets (http://www.armadamarkets.com/myfxbook-autotrade/) for detailed information about this feature.

danny
02-26-2015, 04:20 PM
i saw some trader who can make money easy. i think we find and try our plan. when we has confident and better systerm. we will be make money and get lost money again.

Ao hao
04-15-2015, 08:08 AM
I feel sorry for your lost, but it's normal problem for newbies, maybe you take radical trading strategy without strictly risk management, I also suffer same before, but now I'm using safer trading strategy with low leverage, and now get some money back with hotforex account. So please remain optimistic and keep learning, everything will be better

HoneyLilly
09-11-2015, 06:32 AM
sorry for that man...
keep learning

bulalakaw
09-11-2015, 09:31 AM
never quit thats the key, im shifting to gold and silver trading for the time being, its more of my pace right now, low and slow.

babushkafx
09-14-2015, 07:38 AM
sorry for that man...
keep learning

I think you need to change your broker.. Most problems with trading comes from broker tricks try to trade with Hotforex it has very flexible platform settings I think there you have much more chances to succeed. Good luck

HoneyLilly
09-14-2015, 11:06 AM
hey man
lol
i dont have any problems with my broker...
i said sorry to that guy who lost

Abu Boccor
10-13-2015, 05:44 AM
I have been seeing according to my trading experience that we the traders are losing money by trading with high leverage. So, I am very careful to trade in a small leverage for avoiding risk even though I am getting 1:400 from my trading platform MXTrade. By means of this high leverage, it is possible to me to trade in a high lot.

celcius
10-14-2015, 02:05 PM
Yeah using small leverage will safe your fund. I think choosing best account like STP would be great, because all order process is fast. I recommend this https://www.mayzus.com/stp-mini.html

tuster
10-27-2015, 09:39 AM
The best survival strategy in forex, is the complex application of methods to ensure profitability. And all this you can get from a daily study of fresh forecast ending by the most modern expert advisers.

Abu Boccor
11-10-2015, 10:25 AM
Last week, I did huge loss during news lack of exact fundamental knowledge that is the foremost element for making profit during news with certainly. Now, I am trying to recover my loss with support of live economic calendar that provides my trading broker MXTrade at all times. By using this financial datebook, I can gather all important information on the financial health of various economics.

Jonish
11-12-2015, 09:05 AM
Remembering how I lost a lot of money, it becomes sad. In my fault it was minimal. I started to work with the wrong company. InstaForex cheating their customers by blocking their accounts without cause, and its popularity covers it.

Abu Boccor
11-23-2015, 06:35 AM
During news, I lost vast of money in my trading career due to lack of fundamental knowledge which is the foremost element to calculate the market in that time with surely. Now, I am trying to increasing my fundamental data by using economic calendar that providing my trading my trading broker MXTrade. From this financial datebook, I am getting all important information on the financial health of various economics.

bulalakaw
11-27-2015, 09:48 AM
news trading is not for every one, even i try to avoid any NFP releases it can be scary if you dont know what you are doing.

babushkafx
11-30-2015, 02:40 PM
hey man
lol
i dont have any problems with my broker...
i said sorry to that guy who lost

haha it was addressed not for you but for that unlucky mate who lost. Broker issue is wide spread and when somebody starts to gain consistently broker immediately interrupt his trading with fake candles, slippage etc.. 90% of brokers do that for sure. Glad I found my current FXCM and Hotforex which don't utilize those mean tricks to hinder our trading success.

tuster
12-18-2015, 09:32 AM
I remember, too, when I lost my money in DivenFX, although it was not so much due to my trade error as bankruptcy of the broker.

Martin Kent
01-25-2016, 04:50 AM
I believe losing money from own mistakes is for once obviously acceptable, but losing it due to others mistake is just not acceptable. I work with OctaFX broker and thanks to their quality service, I never lose much but only gain it and that’s especially through their low spreads of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 plus super smooth trading platform in cTrader, it all helps me to trade easily without facing much trouble at all to make trading so much easy.

bulalakaw
01-27-2016, 06:19 AM
you never lost money trading forex? thats kinda impossible, that not a forex trader if you ask me,no matter how goo d my broker hotforex is i still tend to have losing trades, and struggle to keep a good streak of profits.

Jonish
01-30-2016, 10:08 AM
Beginners usually lose money for two reasons. The first reason is lack of knowledge and experience. And the second is constant problems with the broker. I know whereof I speak, I have always had problems with the company InstaForex

Hilry Canes
02-02-2016, 05:10 PM
Life of a trader is full of losses and stress, it is not possible for anyone to have straight forward journey. It should be okay to accept losses here or there, as it is all about the consistent part, if we want to be successful then we need to be consistent and that’s something I am. I trade with OctaFX broker and they are pretty good for me to help me make money, it is especially to do with their rebate program which fetches 50% back for me.

William Wesson
02-28-2020, 03:55 PM
Unpredictability is the measure of how definitely a market's prices change. A market's liquidity bigly affects how volatile the market's prices are. Lower liquidity for the most part results in a more volatile market and cause prices to change radically; higher liquidity as a rule creates a less volatile market in which prices don't vary as definitely.