PDA

View Full Version : My broker

Dylan Armstrong
05-13-2013, 01:34 PM
As a good trader one should always be careful while selecting their broker.. look at the reliability of broker...what spreads and leverage he is offering...because success of traders depends on their broker..i made my choice with " xDIRECT" ....offering 1:400 leverage and also 45 pairs of international currency....

UMOFX IB
05-15-2013, 04:38 AM
My broker is UMOFX . They are regulated broker. You said right that good broker and his dealings had impact in trading . I like UMOFX because they offer low spread and high leverage. I can also get benefit from bonus they offer on every type of account and amount . It is up to 30%. I can also do trading with low amount with UMOFX.

mazuna
05-26-2013, 03:40 PM
www.icvector.com is very good i opened account , it is easy , 2 pips only , it is very very good , bonus very good

noman9t9
07-04-2013, 05:50 PM
my broker is instaforex,.com and exness.com it is very well for me i like it very much

UMOFX AIR
03-20-2014, 11:24 AM
I am working with UMOFX they are regular and trusted broker . I am having good experience of trading with them .Their offer suits me as low deposits and low spreads are good for beginners and low investors who are afraid of loosing their money in forex market.

shade
10-28-2014, 11:39 AM
Scalping is my favorite system. But be sure you are using broker that allowed you to do scalp. I am using armada markets. They are currently the top forex broker for tick scalping EA's. Perfect trading conditions for scalpers because of the low spreads.

casama
12-17-2014, 01:03 PM
now i like Mayzus broker. this is my farvourist broker. they support many payment. i had get bonus 100%. i have more chance for trading.

shade
12-19-2014, 12:19 PM
I dont put too much attention with promotional offer or promotion, profitable trading result it all I need anyway. i'd prefer to have a close attention with their trading enviroment, should I use their service, see if it fit my needs related to my current trading strategies. i've been reseacrh to find matched trading conditions for my EA system. Naturally, the lower the spreads, the better it is for my scalping .I take into consideration that most STPs have their chart prices marked up - that means that if my EA/Robot reads prices off the chart rather than market watch, then i might experience some triggering issues.My requirement would be to find a broker with raw spreads and a low commission. The raw spread will give my EA the best possible platform to trigger the orders.it's almost a years i held my ecn account with Armada Markets which ensure my trading condition requirement.

casama
02-09-2015, 06:12 AM
hey guy . the great news for all. we can get 500$ with 500$ deposit in liteforex broker. i think we can has high fund in account to trade. i like high bonus. i hunter broker who has high bonus. we can withdraw our profit in bonus accout. they won't deduct our bonus when we withdraw profit. it is great

shade
02-09-2015, 07:37 AM
I am now more prefer to use ECN brokers, ECN broker provides you direct access to the market. The broker earns only from commissions paid by the customer. Tickmill is one of ECN broker, the broker has a speed of execution and low spreads are needed by traders to do scalping to Achieve maximum profit. this is usually the main thing when traders decide to choose the right broker for scalping. based on my experience, Tickmill gives traders especially for scalpers with very good platforms.

celcius
03-11-2015, 03:28 PM
IN liteforex, you can also find out the best ECN and STP account. Your trade will work more excellence and more interesting. no delay, fast response, low spread, and very very love it.

shade
03-19-2015, 04:31 PM
I currently trade with a broker that uses ECN technology that reduces latency and the execution is super fast. As well, they have specific Liquidity providers who can handle price action strategies as well as very good conditions (EURUSD 0.2 -0.5 pips ). I know these brokers are limited, and you won't find them among the biggest brokers lists as 99% of them are alleged market makers. You'll have to work a little harder and dig a little deeper as I did to find Tickmill. they now introduce indices and oil available for trade.

pennycruze
03-31-2015, 05:22 PM
I currently trade with a broker that uses ECN technology that reduces latency and the execution is super fast. As well, they have specific Liquidity providers who can handle price action strategies as well as very good conditions (EURUSD 0.2 -0.5 pips ). I know these brokers are limited, and you won't find them among the biggest brokers lists as 99% of them are alleged market makers. You'll have to work a little harder and dig a little deeper as I did to find Tickmill. they now introduce indices and oil available for trade.

So have you tried oil trading with them? Where I can find information on underlying asset, particularly on oil?
Thanks.

shade
04-05-2015, 09:45 PM
So have you tried oil trading with them? Where I can find information on underlying asset, particularly on oil?
Thanks.

I tried almost all the very well-known Forex brokers but I always faced some obstacles from the broker and in many cases my trading accounts were blocked and closed. But with Tickmill I can trade freely with the best market spreads and the best order execution I have ever experienced. their ECN account type get pricing feeds from multiple institutional market participants and display the best quote on their trading platform. With quotes flowing in from numerous institutional sources, spreads on the bid and ask can get extremely tight and can even reach zero. their OIL price are comes with WTI symbol, quite good one, spread are almost same as EURUSD, which is extremely low.

trader
04-12-2015, 05:31 PM
i trade in some broker as mayzus, liteforex, masterforex.. i don't put all money in a account . i don't want lose money after night. i think we will have better emotion for trading. each trader has some advantage. it will suit case for some strategy.

pennycruze
04-18-2015, 12:58 PM
I tried almost all the very well-known Forex brokers but I always faced some obstacles from the broker and in many cases my trading accounts were blocked and closed. But with Tickmill I can trade freely with the best market spreads and the best order execution I have ever experienced. their ECN account type get pricing feeds from multiple institutional market participants and display the best quote on their trading platform. With quotes flowing in from numerous institutional sources, spreads on the bid and ask can get extremely tight and can even reach zero. their OIL price are comes with WTI symbol, quite good one, spread are almost same as EURUSD, which is extremely low.

is there any plan to share your current trading strategies ? especially with oil price, recently these instrument getting more volatile as gold price. political issue upon mid-east country are affect these pair movement. and related to low EU price, is it good time to go long with oil ?

Abu Boccor
09-17-2015, 05:48 AM
In my trading career, from my first day of trading, I have been using MXTrade trading broker due to exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly. actually, this ECN trading platform for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring exact trading knowledge by providing many didactic facilities. so, my trading life is extremely profitable.

HoneyLilly
09-17-2015, 05:58 AM
because success of traders depends on their broker

wrong. absolutely wrong.
its not so hard to find the right broker: there are plenty of them! open a rating and here u go!

u can have a brilliant broker and still loose. Is this a broker's bad? no. its all yours honey.

you cant trade, you cant forecasts, you cant learn

vincom
09-17-2015, 07:25 PM
Sorry but I am looking for videos like this, a video show briefly the inside of a broker, tried on some well-known brokers but nothing returned. Does your broker have an introductory video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJAloaHmdKg

Larius
09-18-2015, 07:27 PM
My broker is liteforex, they have good conditions for profitable trading

HundEr
09-20-2015, 08:30 AM
I'm currently using FreshForex. The main its advantage is reliability: it has been working for more than 10 years on the Forex market and it performs well, withdrawal is fast. Moreover, it was recognized as the best broker in Asia couple of days ago.

tuster
09-25-2015, 08:30 AM
Yes, it's a good broker, I had been trading on Teletrade till recent time, I can say that some of their conditions are worse than those specified.

Sohrab Rustom
09-25-2015, 12:11 PM
Recently, I have invested my capital in TradingBanks where I got 100% deposit bonus. From here, I can us this profitable bonus for all time with narrowest trading spread devoid of any kinds of restrictions. So, I am able to make profit at all time by using my any kinds of trading strategy. That?s why my trading life is extremely profitable.

qed
09-30-2015, 09:49 AM
Hi
www.alpari.com is one of the largest brokers with years of experience. it provides quality services for forex trading. Over one million clients have chosen alpari as their best trading partner. You will probably want to try it!:)

Abu Boccor
10-12-2015, 08:26 AM
For keeping survive in a long time it is particularly needed to a reliable support from a trading platform which is very supportive to you by providing many exclusive trading facilities. in my trading career, I am very lucky to select MxTrade as my trading platform due to many educational facilities that are exceptionally encouraging to be a professional trader very rapidly.

vincom
10-19-2015, 06:43 PM
Accidentially watched this video and I came to my current broker, I think a broker with infrastructure deserve with thousand of clients.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJAloaHmdKg

Abu Boccor
10-29-2015, 08:35 AM
Since my first day of trading, I have been using MXTrade trading broker due to many exclusive trading facilities. Form this ECN regulated trading platform; I have opened my Islamic account devoid of any kinds of restrictions. And, this trading platform has no hidden or extra fees. That?s why; I am getting all profit which I earn. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

Jonish
11-17-2015, 06:11 PM
Maybe, someone also has problems with instaforex or mmcis companies? I didn’t even start my trading when 1 company blocked my trading account and another became a buncrupt.

Jonish
11-21-2015, 03:05 PM
If we talk about the broker, which I then chose and with whom I have already worked more than 2 years, this company is fregforex. It despites the crisis and the problems with the economy, continues to provide quality services and to carry out profitable stocks with prizes

Umar Khalifa
12-08-2015, 11:44 AM
My broker is Trade12 that I have chosen because of live economic calendar that providing me all important information on the financial health of various economics. By means of this financial datebook, I can gather all financial indicators that drive the whole market place. so, my trading life is very much knowledgeable.

Jonish
12-16-2015, 10:20 PM
Someone else cooperates with freshforeч? Just now, the company, despite a number of different problems, shows very good results and has received numerous awards. For example recently it haved received the award for best support service.

tuster
12-18-2015, 09:19 AM
I am trading with freshforex, now it's my broker. Because of its advantages. For example, they canceled the fee for deposit. And the fact that their quote flow is one of the most accurate flows, but that is what many traders know.

Abu Boccor
12-23-2015, 06:52 AM
Due to many exclusive trading facilities I have decided to trade in Mxtrade trading broker which is considered as an EU regulated trading platform in this market place. From this ECN trading platform, I have opened my swap free account without facing any kinds of restrictions. And, I have not to pay any kinds of extra fees at all. That?s why I get all profit that I earn.

Jonish
12-24-2015, 03:41 PM
To tell the truth, my first broker was InstaForex. They worked long before the first withdrawal of funds. The company has blocked the account and took all of my money

Umar Khalifa
12-29-2015, 09:52 AM
In my trading career, I have decided to trade in Trade12 due to getting all trading facilities as like a general trader in spite of being a Muslims. From here, I have opened my swap free account in a short time without facing any kinds of restrictions. And, I have not to pay any kinds of extra fees at all. So, I get all profit that I earn.

olga99
12-30-2015, 03:35 PM
Too many brokers right now, it will make us more confused. I join in fxpro and Liteforex for many years. these broker totally recommended guys.

Abu Boccor
01-05-2016, 09:14 AM
My broker is MXTrade that I have chosen because of exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly. From here, I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions that I always use during my trading for making profit constancy. I also have gathered tracers psychology from Forex EBook that make sure always this ECN trading broker.

Martin Kent
01-12-2016, 12:00 PM
We should never look for survival, it is way of weak people, and if we want to look for success then we should be brave enough to look for bigger picture, as that’s the only way we will get success. My broker is only one who cares for me and such company is OctaFX, as they are a client-oriented broker servicing clients over 100 countries, it is very easy to do trading with such broker, as it helps a lot.

Jonish
01-16-2016, 07:40 AM
And what other brokers do you cooperate with? If someone traded with MMCIS brokerage company? If yes, how many money did you lose?

Abu Boccor
01-19-2016, 02:35 AM
From my first day of trading I have been using MXTrade trading broker due to exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly. Actually, this ECN regulated trading broker for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing all didactic facilities. so, my trading life is very much successful.

Jonish
01-20-2016, 03:45 PM
As for me, I prefer working with freshforex company. I worked with this broker for a long time and I does not have any claims. Moreover, when I heard about problems in other companies, I am glad that I did right choice.

Jonish
01-28-2016, 11:13 AM
Who cares, the company is now held ff action, which is called "Cancellation of the commission," you can deposit funds and withdraw funds from it without any commission

Abu Boccor
01-28-2016, 11:35 AM
My broker is UMOFX . They are regulated broker. You said right that good broker and his dealings had impact in trading . I like UMOFX because they offer low spread and high leverage. I can also get benefit from bonus they offer on every type of account and amount . It is up to 30%. I can also do trading with low amount with UMOFX.

I have been using MXTrade trading broker due to exclusive trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a profitable trading life.

Hilry Canes
02-02-2016, 08:40 PM
A good broker contributes as much as having knowledge and experience does and without these things, it is really impossible to get anywhere, I work with OctaFX broker and with them there is nothing to worry. It is kinda impossible to get success with wrong broker, so for me with OctaFX everything is so cool given their low spreads of just 0.2 pips to solid cash back facility that gives me 50% back on all trading orders and makes it a lot easier.

Abu Boccor
02-10-2016, 03:59 AM
I have been using MXTrade trading broker from my first day of trading because of exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly. from this trading broker , I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions that I always use during my trading for making profit with certainly.

Jonish
02-20-2016, 06:21 AM
Nowadays, it is difficult to predict something. Moreover, about some broker future. But I trust freshforex broker for 100%

Abu Boccor
02-26-2016, 11:17 AM
My broker is MXTrade that I have chosen because of real educational facilities that are very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly. from this ECN regulated trading broker, I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions by Forex eBook that I always use during my trading for making profit with certainly. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

Annette Ashley
03-02-2016, 08:15 PM
Jonish, what you said is just incorrect and really Forex is not working like that, I mean it is a brokerage company that we are talking about not a bakery that next day we will find shop been shut. I trade with OctaFX broker, it is a regulated and a true ECN company, hence working with them is just so good for me since I never worry about anything with them while all my payments are proceed instantly without any delay whatsoever.

Umar Khalifa
03-04-2016, 06:41 AM
In spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge it is very much difficult to lead a profitable trading life without a reliable support form a regulated trading broker. In my trading career, I have chosen Trade12 regulated trading broker which I have selected because of larges bonuses with lowest trading spreads and up to leverage 1:400. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

bulalakaw
04-11-2016, 10:16 AM
hotforex offers 1:1000 with micro, 1:500 with premium, servral account types and decent bonuses, a good option if u ask me, regulated by the FSC CySec and registered with the FCA, good broker indeed

Umar Khalifa
04-14-2016, 11:22 AM
In my trading career, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my regulated trading broker from where I am getting security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without having long time process, free demo trading , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life.

Abu Boccor
05-10-2016, 07:54 AM
Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used. If you love scalping, should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper, I have chosen MXTrade which is regulated and for time make sure best treading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads.

lapis
05-24-2016, 07:18 PM
There are many brokers working in forex market . A trader has a great choice to do work with them . My broker is Mayzus they are regulated broker. Fastest growing STP broker having secure payment methods and safety of funds . I enjoy trading with them because they are fair in all dealings.

Abu Boccor
05-27-2016, 08:33 AM
Now, I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds , 100% initial bonus, lowest trading spreads, up to leverage 1:400,low truncation cost, easy withdrawal system and much more trading facilities.

Women Spin
06-02-2016, 09:09 AM
Choosing a forex broker can be daunting task. Always check the reputation of a forex broker. Also Find a broker that offers the currency pairs that you are most interested in trading, or at least a good variety to choose from.

Umar Khalifa
06-20-2016, 11:45 AM
Choosing a forex broker can be daunting task. Always check the reputation of a forex broker. Also Find a broker that offers the currency pairs that you are most interested in trading, or at least a good variety to choose from.
Yes, Spin, you are right. There are almost thousands online broker in retail Forex market. And most of them are fond to be scams. Regulated trading broker can be chosen for leading a flexible trading life with certainly.

felix
11-03-2016, 06:25 AM
my broker is instaforex,.com and exness.com it is very well for me i like it very much

I wouldn't recommend you to trade with EXNESS. They raised the leverage till 1:200 and now it's impossible to trade on the news with them.

Umar Khalifa
11-03-2016, 09:42 AM
We the traders actually have to choose in regulated trading brokers which make sure free demo trading account for practicing. Thatís why, I have chosen Trade12 trading broker from where I have opened my demo account without any kinds of trading restrictions. after passing 3 months from here, I have gathered all fundamental knowledge that was really supportive to continue a live trading accurately.

felix
12-14-2016, 04:14 AM
My current broker is called FreshForex and that company offers $2017 no deposit bonus at the moment. Notice, that Cysec and FCA forbid bonuses for clients, but FF is such a generous broker that it still gives us extra money for trading.

Abu Boccor
12-14-2016, 08:46 AM
We the traders actually have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. Actually, credible trading broker always make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo account for practicing, active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a profitable trading life.

blueberry
01-06-2017, 12:57 PM
Yes, Spin, you are right. There are almost thousands online broker in retail Forex market. And most of them are fond to be scams. Regulated trading broker can be chosen for leading a flexible trading life with certainly.

Regulated as well as reputed one should be given thoughts as we never know when either a regulated broker turned into scam and stop paying their traders.

felix
01-12-2017, 04:13 AM
I like trading with FreshForex broker. It's regulated by CRFIN and KROUFR. And by the way now this company offers $2017 no deposit bonus for traders.

Umar Khalifa
01-12-2017, 10:39 AM
In this market place, we the traders actually have to increase our trading experience for leading a profitable trading life. So, we have to dedicate about our learning policy. And, for learning Forex in a proper way we need regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for learning by providing exclusive educational facilities.

Lasim
01-23-2017, 08:18 PM
which broker is the best one? with which broker do you trade?

Ludver
01-28-2017, 09:03 PM

i trade with liteforex, and i can say that this broker is a good broker and i can trust them

felix
02-01-2017, 03:13 AM

You can read more information about my broker on their official web-site and by the way you can activate sign-up bonus (https://freshforex.com/traders/promo/dollar-regbonus.html) and get extra-money!

jabra
02-01-2017, 06:52 AM
My broker is MXTrade. My broker is MXTrade offering lots of trading benifits. MXTrade offering 250+ trading instruments to trade. Its ensures ECN execution. It has low tight spreads wit no requotes. MXTrade offering flexible leverage up to 400 depending on the account size. MXTrade is full of transparency . It has no hidden fees,no extra commissions. It has fast withdrawal system with flexible deposit methods. MXTrade has dedicated support of 1 on personal training and so on.

Golden Sark
03-01-2017, 11:30 AM
If we want to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose the broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. now I am comfortable now with LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. Thatís why I always feel comfortable and secure at all times when trading practically.

felix
03-29-2017, 10:43 AM
My broker is FreshForex and that company is one of the best on the forex market. It's been operating for more than 12 years and it's regulated by CRFIN and KROUFR.

Golden Sark
04-04-2017, 05:35 AM
in this market place almost thousands online broker are available and most of them are found to be scams. In my trading career, I have chosen LQDFX which for all time ensures best trading environment for their clients by providing security of funds, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , free demo trading , low transaction cost and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

felix
04-10-2017, 05:07 AM
Well, my broker is FreshForex and I'm sure that company is one of the best brokers on the market because they have fast withdrawal, high-quality support service, spreads from 0 pips for ECN accounts and many other cool things.

Golden Sark
04-13-2017, 12:46 AM
According to my trading experience I have seen the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. by the way without any kinds of bonus now I am, great comfortable with LQDFX which always ensures superior execution , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

felix
05-02-2017, 05:59 AM
I love my broker so much! And now this company offers the hot $2017 no deposit bonus (https://freshforex.com/traders/promo/new-year-bonus-2017.html), so you can also love it as I do.

Golden Sark
05-20-2017, 08:59 AM
If you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips , thatís why from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. so, for all time I feel comfortable when scalping practically.

Dale Steyn
05-25-2017, 04:05 PM
Every trader seeks for a broker according to his trading style. As a scalper I need a scalping brokerage. Besides most of the brokers found are to scam. So to find right broker is very much tough because many things to consider while choosing a broker. For scam I have suffered much with several brokers. At last I got Trade12 broker for me which is fully free from scam. It has a high reputation and security level.

Golden Sark
05-31-2017, 08:43 AM
There are many scams broker are available in retail market place, thatís why when choosing a broker we the traders who are particularly newcomers fall a great trouble. We have to choose our brokers in cool mind, please donít choose a broker in an emotional state, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , I have chosen LQDFX that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. I always depend on scalping thatís why I have chosen this STP platform due to lowest trading spreads thatís really comfortable when scalping practically.