PDA

View Full Version : Hey there everyone

Aadil
11-15-2012, 11:17 AM
I'm Aadil Belongs to India & Just here to make a greeting for people out there, Am new here and hope thing is cool here.

plumtous
01-22-2013, 08:25 AM
welcome to the world of trading. I hope you can learn a lot from this forum

PipRebate
01-22-2013, 08:10 PM
Hello

Welcome to this forum!!

Alf
01-26-2013, 03:12 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

plumtous
02-08-2013, 07:57 AM
Welcome to the world of trading I wish you luck and hopefully, you will get profit.

Aadil
02-11-2013, 07:44 AM
Welcome to the world of trading I wish you luck and hopefully, you will get profit.

Thanks everyone for warm welcome, Can you please suggest me some broker to trade with ?

plumtous
02-19-2013, 07:45 AM
Thanks everyone for warm welcome, Can you please suggest me some broker to trade with ?

Come try with the broker that I had been trading for months. i like the spreads on major and scalping is good.

Aadil
02-20-2013, 11:39 AM
Come try with the broker that I had been trading for months. i like the spreads on major and scalping is good.

Which broker are you talking about ?

bulalakaw
02-22-2013, 08:31 AM
im also new t the forum thanks for having me here

UMOFX IB
05-10-2013, 11:44 AM
Here are many members to help me . You can ask any thing about forex on forum . Our discussion will make us learned . Forex is a cool place for calm mind people they can earn money online as per their investment and trading skills. You need some learning about forex it will help you to make trades in market . Fores is very popular business these days.

noman9t9
07-05-2013, 08:27 AM
i am back in forum site whats up every1 how many post and how many profite by the forex trade

William Wesson
02-28-2020, 03:49 PM
Traders can receive this strategy when the current market price is moving toward a very much characterized level of support or resistance however isn't exactly there yet. The instability after the news release is probably going to push the market toward the trendline. On the off chance that price respects the trendline, traders can hope to exchange the direction of the trend and exchange the potential skip. Trading the news after the release can be invigorating as this is commonly an exceptionally volatile period. In light of this, traders need to figure out how to explore such volatile market conditions when prices become flighty by actualizing a strong trading plan while embracing sound risk management.