PDA

View Full Version : Do we need to prepare before trading

jhoi
11-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Hi everyone,

Do we need to prepare before trading?
Before we trade we need to prepare our self because maybe we can suffer loss due to market risk. What do you think about it?

UMOFX IB
05-17-2013, 01:29 AM
Yes we should be mentally prepare for all situation . In forex the risk can effect any time we are not winner all the time. When we think in our mind all about trading and its consequences we can understand how much risk we should take on any trade how much profit is enough for us. In this way we will make a plan for trading .

Master Forex IB
06-30-2013, 07:25 AM
Good preparation beofer start real rading is necessary . Every trade had different rsults , think all aspects related to this rade . You can loose , you can win or having no loss no profit . You have to remain prepare for exit any time when it is safe for you.

noman9t9
07-04-2013, 05:42 PM
of-course it is most and most for all new trader without practice you can not get well prepaired for your forex trade and i think you will be loss for your insufficient practice so be awareness

Master Forex IB
11-03-2013, 03:04 PM
People who start trading without practice thinking it easy market for earning are not at right path . When they face a great loss in the beginning then they feel the importance of experience and practice. Preparation is necessary before join real trading and it is also needed before every trade you make.

HundEr
06-17-2015, 08:20 AM
Personally I try to trade the same time 3-4 days a week. I analyze the market and made some trading plans for a day, control my emotions and start trading.

frenship
08-11-2015, 04:33 PM
Personally I try to trade the same time 3-4 days a week. I analyze the market and made some trading plans for a day, control my emotions and start trading.

Good sir, every professional trader will prepare them self with many bullets on their hand. They will learn and watch the market at that moment then they will enter the market.
It also happen on my daily trading in fxpro and Liteforex broker. Usually preparing the technical and fundamental anylisis before entering the market.

TigerFX
08-13-2015, 04:52 AM
There is a need of having a proper trading plan before you start analyzing or executing your trades. In order to do this you have to make your plan according to your strategy and chose a wise risk management plan to do good trading.

HoneyLilly
09-01-2015, 06:38 AM
for sure. what the question for? no way trading blind and deaf

Abu Boccor
09-22-2015, 05:45 AM
To keep survive in this market place; we all must be serious in demo account which is the best place to acquire appropriate trading knowledge. But pragmatically, most of us don?t believe the importance of demo account. But, from my first day of trading I took it very carefully in my trading platform MXTrade. Here, I got $1000; 000 . I have gathered most powerful analyzing trading knowledge from there.

tuster
09-25-2015, 08:29 AM
I'm certainly prepared for trade. Usually it is reading of freshforex forecast and writing a brief plan for the day based on this forecast.

qed
09-30-2015, 09:44 AM
Yes of course. You ll need to prepare yourself before trading by studying the market. You need to know whats the current trends and the history as well. Then you can decide where and what to invest in and prepare yourself mentally.

orni308
10-07-2015, 04:54 PM
When you are experienced you don't have to plan as most of the things gets in routine , but its good if you plan, a new trader should make it a habit.

Abu Boccor
10-15-2015, 04:36 AM
I have been seeing in order to my trading knowledge that, the majority of the Forex traders are set up this business without learning properly and they also have propensity to make money very rapidly. But I kicked my trading in a dissimilar and accurate way. First of all I have selected a most reliable trading platform MXTrade. Then I opened my demo account and I got $1000, 000 from this platform. And after passing a long time with most accurate trading skill I opened my live account.

Annette Ashley
03-24-2016, 12:19 PM
Abu Boccor, I’m sorry but I failed to understand a lot of stuff what you said, but I believe you meant that we need to create good strategy on demo and then start on real right? Also, I am confused with I got thing, I mean you selected that figure or was it given randomly? I hate random given figure, I work with OctaFX broker and here I can select whatever amount I want to use, but I usually avoid demo since I got fantastic option of their demo contest where not only I can practice well, but also win serious prizes.

Mike Smith
03-29-2016, 10:55 AM
Yeah obviously, I believe when we do right preparation, we are giving our self-greater chance for success; if we’re not well prepared then it will be seriously tough to manage things. I’m quite fortunate to be with TradeWiseFX (http://www.tradewisefx.com/) Company since with them, it’s pretty easy thing for me with their top notch conditions which includes low spread from zero while there is also high leverage up to 1:500, so all this works fantastically.

Umar Khalifa
03-31-2016, 11:30 AM
As a part of preparing, I took demo account before live trading, even though we the traders don?t believe the importance of this trading place at all. And, I am very lucky to select Trade12as my trading broker from where I have opened my demo account without any restrictions. After passing 3 months from where, I have acquired all basic knowledge that was very helpful to continue my trading in a proper way.

William Wesson
02-28-2020, 04:02 PM
In contrast to the financial exchange, for which the Securities and Exchange Commission requires day traders to keep up an account with $25,000 in resources, there is no lawful least sum required for forex day trading. Yet, in light of the fact that you could begin with just $50 or $100 doesn't imply that is the sum you should begin with. You might need to consider a few situations including the potential risks and rewards of different venture sums before determining how a lot of cash to place in your forex trading account.