PDA

View Full Version : if i post and i get point 100 in the end then how much amount i will get??

masoodasif
09-20-2012, 12:28 AM
if i post and i get point 100 in the end then how much amount i will get??

hunter
09-20-2012, 04:36 AM
if i post and i get point 100 in the end then how much amount i will get??

if you have any problem then you need to start your thread in the support section not in the trading discussion area,
if you make hundred points then you can get one dollar real money.

masoodasif
09-24-2012, 12:30 AM
is to much low point to ean money from this forum why sir

hunter
09-24-2012, 04:10 AM
is to much low point to ean money from this forum why sir

actually this forum give real money not bonus money that's why you think that, after earn few dollar minimum 5 dollar you can get on your liberty account you do not need to any trade

israr_ali
10-20-2012, 09:02 AM
brother if u have get 100 points then we will get one$ and we can transfer our money minimum 5$ to the liberty reassured account and then we will no need to trading in any one simple we will with draw our amount

John Mason
01-02-2019, 01:07 PM
In online forex trading, currency exchange process is performed using certain technology such as trading platforms, is highly automated and occurs very fast. I am here in this huge market doing currency trading with the best broker called Bprimes. I can rely on them for my trading purposes. The process is a mirror of what goes on in the offline currency exchange market. It is also done on a much larger scale, as this process includes all players in this market on a global scale.