PDA

View Full Version : Looking for genuine STP broker with low spreads?

leenora46
08-23-2012, 08:17 AM
Hello,

I am looking to find a broker that has:

1. Good Reputation
2. Easy to use
4. Low Spreads
5. Easy withdrawal/deposit
6. Daily Market News
7. Excellent customer support

Tradingforex was suggested to me?does anyone know if they offer all that?

Thank you

hasnaink007
08-23-2012, 12:02 PM
Forex business is the most reliable business for me, i think it is for every one, because it is the most reliable business in this platform you can earn you can understand easily how to use the Forex business.....that's why it is near to me

leonelucy5
08-30-2012, 11:58 AM
Hello,

I am very active in the forex forums and as it seems everyone is talking about TradingForexcom since they are new and offer the lowest spreads in the market!!

I opened a demo account with them and will go live soon !!

everything looks good so i think you should check them out

jackrusell700
09-01-2012, 07:20 AM
TradingForexcom gives the following unique advantages to their clients:

Transparent Trading Conditions
Competitive Prices
Competitive Low Spreads
Leverage Up to 1:200
Advanced Trading Software - MetaTrader 4
Speed of Execution
Support Team is available 24 hours a day, five days a week

I have a live account with them and i suggest you give them a try as they are a genuine STP/ECN broker!

Thank you,

leenora46
09-17-2012, 01:01 PM
hello,

everyone thank you for all the advice :)

The reason why I post here is because i believe that traders are the best people to get advice from when it comes to brokers! so thank you all

I share the opinion that TF is a really genuine broker..i hope people start noticing more..but am sure they will start picking up soon!they are new in this industry..but i am sure we will be hearing about them soon :)

Umar Khalifa
07-15-2016, 12:15 AM
Spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Now, I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Hilry Canes
07-15-2016, 02:56 PM
There is no question that we got to have reliable and trustworthy broker and it really helps if they have favorable conditions and that’s exactly why I go for OctaFX since they have lovely spread from 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there is also huge deposit bonus which is up to 50% and is trade able too, so that really gives me extra gear to performance and allows me to perform nicely which leads into profits and makes me comfortable.

Abu Boccor
07-20-2016, 10:50 PM
Spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Lowest trading spreads is very important to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping.

Martin Kent
08-23-2016, 05:08 PM
I don’t think one can ever find a broker then OctaFX, it’s head and shoulder above the rest in every field of play and that’s not just my thinking, but this is what most people feel and big reason behind why they have won the award for Best STP Broker, it’s really awesome for me to be working with them and it helps in every way especially to do with no issues over slippage, re quote, off quote or any such thing, it’s absolutely marvelous for me.