PDA

View Full Version : i am the new in the forex

faroq
08-05-2012, 10:47 PM
dear i am the new in the forex trading how i can success in the trading and how i can earn the money in the trading

hasnaink007
08-14-2012, 06:34 PM
for earning the forex you should be well experienced, so learn it before you can earn and this can be done easily if you are giving proper time to forex on suitable platform like demo contest or using demo accounts can give you much experience

rabia2021
09-08-2012, 10:56 AM
if you are new then you need to learn the forex market first and then open your real account and try to earn good money in the forex market always follow the market rules and terms if you really want to earn money.

Raees
11-03-2012, 03:16 PM
you should learn the basic knowledge about Forex and meta trader software after learning you can try different strategies and analysis in demo account and make yourself perfect in your trading to earn profits in real account. learn how to follow news , signals and technical trading.

faheem10
11-12-2012, 03:51 PM
well i m also new in forex and i think if we learnt good as well then i think we should get success in forex and i think if we work hard as new beginners and get knwldge about forex as much as we canand then if we r experienced trader then i think we dhould get success.

UMOFX IB
03-13-2013, 07:05 AM
To earn from forex trading you have to learn basics of this business. First try to understand by reading.Then do demo trading at least for 3 to 4 months. You will know market working.Learn all related things as pip, leverage,lot size . How they are calculated in trading.As much you will practice your concpts will clear.

FXtheosur
03-20-2013, 08:30 AM
Hello, dear friend, I believe that we can succeed in forex trading if we have sufficient knowledge of forex basics. Well, I think that learning forex basics is a must for a new trader. We shouldn't avoid demo trading. Why? Because in demo trading we can try our trading strategies for free.

humaira
03-21-2013, 08:16 AM
for earning the forex you should be well experienced, so learn it before you can earn and this can be done easily if you are giving proper time to forex on suitable platform like demo contest or using demo accounts can give you much experience Hello, dear friend, I believe that we can succeed in forex trading if we have sufficient knowledge of forex basics. Well, I think that learning forex basics is a must for a new trader. We shouldn't avoid demo trading. Why? Because in demo trading we can try our trading strategies for free.

number1
04-12-2013, 08:32 AM
First, you should learn some Forex basic knowledge then find a good broker to try demo account. Please use demo account at least 3 months before go to live, don't forget to try micro-account first to avoid losing too much. When you think you have enough skills and experience, don't forget to learn and practise more and more to be succeed in Forex trading.

Because there are not not too many broker offer micro-account. I recommend you Hotforex or Fxopen, they are two good brokers have micro-accounts, just minimum deposit about $5.

plumtous
04-17-2013, 07:57 AM
Learning is much better than earning. Before you are able to earn, you need to learn and practice. There's nothing instant in this world. Learn from Babypips and also from Youtube that provide the basic material for learning. Free-e books are also available for you to read. Practice with demo account. And find broker that can deposit with minimum $5. Hot Forex, Agea, are the brokers with $5 investment.

UMOFX IB
05-04-2013, 04:33 AM
New traders need much practice and basic knowledge to start trading . They feel it is easy to work with forex but when we enter this market , we know it is some thing complicated, A trader has to think many times before place an order . He has to know different indicators analysis and money management techniques.

ontingfo
06-10-2013, 09:22 AM
The system i use

Hector
06-21-2013, 08:07 AM
First Step towards success in Forex ...is choosing Right & Reliable Broker.... so as per me ...If you are careless while choosing your broker ..will be the strong reason to loose money..i have made my right Choice with " SAXfx". i will suggest this broker for somebody who is new to forex...as they are offering ZERO spreads, 1:500 leverage, 200% joining bonus....and good thing is you can start with just 100$

Master Forex IB
06-30-2013, 07:39 AM
do not think of success until you are not good in trading and money management ., Your start is with learning and doing practice. You will know automatically which things are esential for success . Some techniques and some personal quaities you have to develop in you for this purpose.

noman9t9
07-04-2013, 05:39 PM
i am not new in the forex trade but i always doing trade by the demo and forum dollar and ,my real dollar so i am not new but is true i loss huge of my dollar so i now i am poor man

Master Forex IB
10-15-2013, 05:12 PM
Yes it is good idea to do trading first on demoaccount. I also start basics of trading on demo account.ThenI use forum bonusfor real trading. I join many forums for this purpose. they improve my learning,knowledge and trading as well

coconono
11-18-2013, 10:47 PM
It is very good thing to find good broker like
www.icvector.com
it give new client bonus
deposit and withdrawal are easy
open account is easy
i like this broker

Master Forex IB
11-27-2013, 07:53 AM
New trader should be very careful for selection of a broker because their all dealing with forex market is through brokers. their funds and with drawls are connected to it . So they should test some brokers with investing little amount to become aware of their working with forex market.

UMOFX AIR
01-24-2014, 05:16 PM
New trader's first emphasis should be on learning and practice they can work with any good broker. When they feel now they can use their amount in safe manner then join forex trading as real trader. There is a choice for them to make experience on demo as much as they can.

babushkafx
05-01-2014, 09:14 AM
Demo account is really great thing brokers offer us. I often use my HF real and demo accounts simulatenously to check how broker execute in live acc and is there any divergence with demo. But still no deviations, everything is perfect. I would advice it to other traders, so they can check how fair their broker work.

trader
05-27-2014, 03:45 AM
the first time in joined in with forex . i trade with demo account a few months . i realize it isn't easy when we was not experience

babushkafx
06-23-2014, 09:24 AM
When I joined Hotforex two years ago I was also complete newbie but hard working and diligence make their part of work. If you always trying you will get results anyway.

babushkafx
08-20-2014, 08:48 AM
WE are welcome you in our community. Be sure that you read rules of this forum and basics of forex to understand what we are talking about. Then you can sign up with some broker, for example Hotforex and deposit some amount of money to be ready for trading. Feel free to ask any questions we are open to help members there.

shade
12-04-2014, 01:21 PM
the first time in joined in with forex . i trade with demo account a few months . i realize it isn't easy when we was not experience
well if you said so means forex trading activity are not for ordinary individual, set this at first day, and keep determine with learning material as find many resource you need, and start with reading fx basic knowledge, alternatively you may prefer to watch video tutorial, you can find many in youtube, but most of them are too long to watch, some video are over 2 hours duration in single link, found this one well informed video, and more interactive video tutorial, you can select which lesson you need to watch, based on your knowledge level, each video only at average 3-5 minute duration, you may check at : http://www.armadamarkets.com/video-tutorials/
well, if you're new with trading, first thing invest your time with learning, and spend less while you're just starting, and you'll surely arrive at the day of earning.
you may want to write it down : "markets are not an evil, but it only separate dumb people from his money"

orni308
12-28-2014, 01:27 AM
WE are welcome you in our community. Be sure that you read rules of this forum and basics of forex to understand what we are talking about. Then you can sign up with some broker, for example Hotforex and deposit some amount of money to be ready for trading. Feel free to ask any questions we are open to help members there.

There are many brokers in the market , the best is to find a broker which is easily accessible to you and some of your acquaintance is already trading there, if not, then you can search for other options.

shade
12-28-2014, 12:09 PM
There are many brokers in the market , the best is to find a broker which is easily accessible to you and some of your acquaintance is already trading there, if not, then you can search for other options.
this coule be a trustworthy alternative : http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-spreads , i start with them to check price spread, before decide to open account with armada markets, spread is the first thing i consider, next is the payment method, and then i also have check any user review.

fxapex
01-18-2015, 05:00 PM
First learn a lot about the market and then open a Demo account with a broker you wish to trade with, in this way you can learn trading as well as you can also check your broker dealing.

shade
05-04-2015, 09:53 AM
forex education are the very first thing to consider, traders should start learning from the very beginning. forex knowledge contain of wide range education material, it's not something can be done in one single months.t is important to realize that only a well educated trader are able to gain successful result. I start my learning with babypips, and based on senior trader suggestion I start my account at amount 100 USD at tickmill classic account, as for now I keep sharpen my trading strategy with their ECN account at 300 USD. with low deposit I able to gain good trading condition to support my monthly gain.

sorafx
05-24-2015, 06:56 AM
For newbie let's start learning in babypips.com. its good for newbie. Then you can practice with participate in demo contest in Liteforex broker. Its free and no need deposit, and if you become the winner you can use the prize for real trade. http://www.indonesia-liteforex.com/contests/demo/

HundEr
06-16-2015, 10:56 AM
First learn a lot about the market and then open a Demo account with a broker you wish to trade with, in this way you can learn trading as well as you can also check your broker dealing.

Absolutely agree. You should trade at least 3 months to learn the market and trading. Go live only after you fell confidence with a demo account.

Abu Boccor
09-28-2015, 08:31 AM
Due to many life changing opportunities we the people are joining this trading platform very rapidly in particularly young generation. Because, this is a business where, it is possible to make huge money in a short time that you want by learning. So, I am very much dedicated to learn Forex in a proper was with support of MxTrade that is considered as an EU regulated trading platform.

qed
09-30-2015, 09:38 AM
Hello
I would say if you new to forex trading, then follow the principles as:
1. Know yourself, your risk appetite
2. Plan your goals
3. Study the fundamentals and technicals of the market
4. Start trading with the demo account

bulalakaw
10-02-2015, 09:21 AM
i would suggest newbies to try position trading or swings before they scalp to get a big picture, many traders jumping to scalping end up with really bad results.. and avoid for starters trading with no SL (though i do not use SL) and work your way gradually to a winning streak before risking more.

Abu Boccor
10-07-2015, 06:51 AM
As a newcomer, I have started my career. So, I am not able to invest grand capital that is very supportive to keep survive in this volatile trading place. That?s why, I have decided to trade in MxTrade where I got 100% deposit bonus. By means of this trading bonus, I could recover my lack of bonus. So, my trading life is very much flexible.

celcius
10-14-2015, 02:14 PM
Using deposit bonus will face with their rules and restricted us to WD it sir..
I tend to use best account types, its STP. In Mayzus you can start trade only $100 using mini STP (https://www.mayzus.com/stp-mini.html). If other brokers it will need huge deposit. its real STP.

Abu Boccor
10-16-2015, 08:16 AM
As a newcomer, it is extremely important to gather most accurate basic skill for opening a live account in a proper way. In my trading life, I have done Forex Beginners course and beginners video for acquiring exact fundamental knowledge from MxTrade. By means of this acquaintance, I have opened my live trading properly. So, my trading life is very comfort and security.

Umar Khalifa
12-02-2015, 09:06 AM
As a newcomer, I need to know about the fundamental knowledge about this market place that is very supportive to start a live account in a proper way. For that reason, I took Trade12 as my trading broker which always ensures all basic fundamental information by providing Trade12Education where I am getting all educational facilities that can make me a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.

tuster
12-18-2015, 09:28 AM
Beginners in forex need to start learning properly. I would advise you the online (https://freshforex.com/training/interactive/)training, it would remove a lot of questions at once.

Umar Khalifa
12-21-2015, 10:38 AM
As a student, I am not capable to invest big capital which is very supportive for keeping survive in this market place in a long time. That?s why; I have decided to trade in Trade12 trading broker due to 100% deposit bonus. By means of this deposit bonus, my equity became larger and I could recover my lack of balance easily.

Ao hao
01-20-2016, 08:26 AM
Just take some time on micro live account trading, every veterans grow up from newbies, so learning and sharing are important.

Jonish
01-29-2016, 07:49 AM
If you are beginner on forex market, you must be very careful, when you choose a broker for real trading. If you are looking for a reliable broker with useful promotions, I advise you freshforex company.

HundEr
01-30-2016, 08:20 PM
As a student, I am not capable to invest big capital which is very supportive for keeping survive in this market place in a long time. That?s why; I have decided to trade in Trade12 trading broker due to 100% deposit bonus. By means of this deposit bonus, my equity became larger and I could recover my lack of balance easily.

If you're interested in such a bonus, you should try one from freshforex. I'm talking about 101% deposit bonus, a bit more than you've used.

Hilry Canes
02-02-2016, 12:48 PM
HundEr, do you really think anyone should be changing broker for 1%? I doubt and strongly doubt it! I am working with OctaFX broker where I get 50% bonus, now before you suggest me anything, I will tell you that this is use able not show piece, so that’s why this is so much better and believe me with bonuses like these, we can make it really big while with show piece offers, we are not going to reach anywhere.

Annette Ashley
06-12-2016, 01:31 AM
When we are starting up trading we need to make sure we cover up things better and work through proper plans, it’s something we will need to do regularly and never get tired of repeating, it’s only way to achieve success. We need to show hunger for it and only then we will achieve our targets. I am doing that only and it helps when there is strong support like I have with OctaFX, it’s just awesome broker to work with and always support me completely in every way!

Women Spin
06-13-2016, 08:34 AM
As you mentioned, you are new here. First thing i will suggest learn forex concepts. You need to study everything about forex, then start demo account for practical experience. These are the main points when you think about Forex.

Abu Boccor
06-13-2016, 09:57 AM
As a newcomer, first of all we have to choose a right broker which always makes sure a wide range of trading technologies. now, I am using MXTrade regulated trading broker which always ensures security of funds, low trading cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, superior execution and much more real trading facilities.

Martin Kent
08-13-2016, 04:16 PM
As a newcomer in a business like Forex, it’s absolutely crucial that we focus on education because that’s how we will be able to achieve positive results. I get it done relatively easily with broker like OctaFX since they have lovely educational setup plus many demo contest that we can participate on with chance of winning huge prizes too, so that really keeps me comfortable with things and for beginners, it’s just perfect because this is how we get practice with having enough motivation due to prizes.

felix
08-16-2016, 06:14 AM
If you're new in the forex, you'd better use that $1000 no deposit bonus (https://freshforex.com/traders/promotion/test-drive.html)offered by my current broker to make a good start in that industry.

Battledoom
08-17-2016, 02:47 AM
First you need to learn Forex Trading and you need to gain some knowledge about it, you could read books or surf online for that and then you need to practice trading and that you could do with Demo Trading offered by many brokers.

Abu Boccor
08-17-2016, 09:09 AM
In order to my trading experience, I have seen, the bonuses we get from our trading bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. but, in my trading career, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker from where I got 100% initial bonus that I can use for all time devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads.

blueberry
08-24-2016, 01:07 PM
Any new trader in forex trading must learn the importance of demo trading as anyone who wishes to become successful traders should practice demo account even if they are trading live.

felix
09-06-2016, 07:56 AM
I know that my broker is offering $1000 no deposit bonus for the newbies. So, you can try it, going through that secret link (https://freshforex.com/traders/promotion/test-drive.html).

Golden Sark
06-01-2017, 10:40 AM
In Forex trading first of all we need a reliable support from a trading broker which for all time ensures a wide range of trading technologies. In my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform which always ensures a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any kinds of investments. And from here without any restrictions I am able to use my all trading techniques with scalping including lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

boenderijo
06-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Trading in a CFD market may become a nightmare and the experience may be disastrous if traders do not possess the essential software or instructions offered by a trading website. FXB Trading makes sure that traders will be trained adequately when they join its website and that they will reach their trading objectives in the CFD market.

Women Spin
06-16-2017, 04:41 AM
A newbie should learn the Forex first then choose right broker for their work. Because when you are in learning mode, you will learn that how you are going to the right broker for your work. So there is no need to suggest what broker you want for your work.

boenderijo
06-16-2017, 07:07 AM
A newbie should learn the Forex first then choose right broker for their work. Because when you are in learning mode, you will learn that how you are going to the right broker for your work. So there is no need to suggest what broker you want for your work.

FXB Trading employs numerous trading platforms and offer traders with a daily outlook for them to have a sharp view of the CFD market. Its website also offers an economic calendar for traders and this calendar allows them to keep up-to-date with the existing economic situation in various countries.

Battledoom
06-19-2017, 02:58 PM
There are lots of brokers online, all you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to select an appropriate one. If not, you will lose a lot in Forex Forums.

Golden Sark
06-20-2017, 12:22 PM
In this market place each the trader has a choice of the platform to be used , should choose the proper trading platform that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper now I am using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spread

boenderijo
07-20-2017, 12:10 PM
I am the kind of trader who likes to lace my trades while travelling. I have found it extremely difficult to keep a track of all the open positions and my orders while I was on the go. FXB Trading has made my wish come true and now I am able to trade and travel, too. The mobile apps available on this website have given me all the real time data that I needed badly to stay in touch with the current status in the market

ross03
07-21-2017, 07:33 AM
Hi, I'm also new here.
I Have read all the answers above which is very useful
Thanks all of you

Golden Sark
07-27-2017, 10:36 PM
From all trading element in FX trading leverage is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. For making profit very rapidly I always use high leverage , thatís why now I am comfortable with LQDFX which always ensures up to leverage 1:500 which is very supportive to trade in a high lot for all time in spite of small balance. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

Battledoom
08-02-2017, 03:55 AM
There are many brokers online and it is not necessary that your broker will be beneficial for everyone, so each and every trader should find the one which is beneficial for them after doing proper amount of research.

boenderijo
08-09-2017, 06:37 PM
For traders to gain success in the market for CFD, it is necessary that they gain knowledge of whatever is happening economically around the world and keep a tab on all economic occurrences. For this purpose, FXB Trading offers an economic calendar that helps traders in the understanding and in observing various economic events that are taking place across the world.

Golden Sark
08-11-2017, 01:50 AM
From my first day of trading I am extremely dedicated to become a knowledgeable trader rapidly. Thatís why I have chosen LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities. From here I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions that I always use during my trading for making profit with certainly. so, my trading life is very much knowledgeable.

boenderijo
08-21-2017, 11:28 PM
Trading with discipline is more comfortable in doing it and can be more comfortable if with 1: 1000 leverage in FXB can be more comfortable in forex trading

Umar Khalifa
04-25-2018, 07:00 PM
I have traded in demo account for 2 months , but I have also studied in Baby pips school , basically demo trading just for 6 month is more appropriate for the traders who are newcomers. But if you have other educational source then highest 2 months is more enough for continuing demo account which is the master place to become a knowledgeable trader.