PDA

View Full Version : the benefits for the trading in the forex

faroq
08-05-2012, 10:46 PM
what is the benefits for the traders to trades in the Forex market

hasnaink007
08-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Forex trading is first online business that keeps you in a reliable environment and you can use it easily for your earning as compared to other business because it it the most transparent business for me i think

rabia2021
09-08-2012, 10:56 AM
yes of course there are many benefits of the forex market we can made some good money in the forex market we always need to follow the market trend and read the forecast to make money.

UMOFX IB
03-11-2013, 09:48 AM
The benefits of forex trading are following.
1 - Forex market works 24/5 you can trade any time what you had free for you.
2 - Here you can invest mall or big amount as you can afford .
3 - It is a best online business.
4 - You can start it without any specific degree in trading.

number1
03-15-2013, 08:49 AM
We can earn a lot of money with Forex if we have a excellent forex knowledge, trading skills, money management,... Forex work 24/5 and there are a lot of commodities, pair,... It has a lot of chances for you to earn money for your life.

FXtheosur
03-21-2013, 08:25 AM
Well, dear friend, the benefits of forex trading are, to mention but a few, we can trade whenever we want, because the market opens 24 hours a day; we can trade with a small investment; we can use a high leverage, and so on.

plumtous
03-27-2013, 09:02 AM
Markets open 24 hours. Able to earn money 24 hours. Able to have more income. Able to manage your own time to do trading.

UMOFX IB
05-06-2013, 04:24 AM
Forex is very good business I can start with low requirements. I need only an internet connection PC and trading account. I need not any office or employee team to deal with this business.I am free to trade at any time in 24 hours or I can skip trading for the time when I am not ready to trade.Here is the full access of my account to me .

Master Forex IB
06-20-2013, 08:00 AM
We can get many benefits from forex trading . It is 24 hours market works 5 days in a week . All type of people can do trading either full or part time trading. They can use investment as much money they had . Forex gives full freedom of account usage.

noman9t9
07-04-2013, 05:55 PM
it have many benifits for forex trade now it is more popular and easy way to make money in the forex trade

Master Forex IB
08-30-2013, 01:03 PM
I am very happy to see this market give me a chance to use my spare time and amount in business. Here there is no limit of investment. As much low or high you can invest here. This business is for everyone poor or rich.

Amelia Price
09-12-2013, 04:59 PM
the benefit or advantages of forex trading is huge.the range of Forex market is much larger than the other market and its not possible to manipulate this market.For trading in forex market huge loan facility is available and so very little movement in the market, you can make a good profit.

Master Forex IB
10-24-2013, 11:25 AM
Forex is world's largest money market.I am proud to be a trader .I can trade any time when I am free.Forex market is a good chance for every one who wants home based business. This market suits for my talent. I work hard here and got resulsas good earning for my living.

Annette Ashley
11-03-2016, 07:44 PM
The obvious benefit is that we can work according to our own strength and liking, if we are successful than we will also have financial freedom, therefore, it’s great business to be part of. I find it even better with broker like OctaFX in my corner having lowest possible spread from 0.1 pips for all major pairs while they also have rebate program where I get 50% back on all trades, so that’s seriously beneficial for me and helps with working.

ti3uta
11-04-2016, 04:22 AM
You can win a great deal of cash with Forex on the off chance that we have a fantastic forex learning, exchanging aptitudes, cash administration

Umar Khalifa
11-04-2016, 09:50 AM
We the traders in particularly the newcomers have to choose in regulated trading brokers which make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal without long time process, free demo trading , proper customer services ,larges bonuses, lowest trading spreads and much more. I have been using Trade12 regulated trading broker form my first day of trading because of these real trading facilities.

Resmana
12-29-2016, 08:03 AM
We the traders in particularly the newcomers have to choose in regulated trading brokers which make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal without long time process, free demo trading , proper customer services ,larges bonuses, lowest trading spreads and much more. I have been using regulated trading broker form my first day of trading because of these real trading facilities.

in doing forex trading business we need to keep trying and trying to learn, and be smart as well in choosing a broker in order to secure investment and safe keungannya in running forex trading