PDA

View Full Version : how the traders control the emotions in the trading ?

faroq
08-05-2012, 10:44 PM
dear traders i want to now that the traders how they control the emotions when they are in the market and they trades in the Forex

hasnaink007
09-09-2012, 06:48 AM
it is the main key to success if you can control your emotions in Forex business, i think traders or brokers can control their emotions in this online business if we have loss side in our mind too

GTOptions
10-04-2012, 06:15 AM
Forex market is not for everyone and certainly not for the persons who are risk averse and very cautious about money. The market doesn't cares for you and for your trades, so don't get emotionally attached.

jhoi
10-20-2012, 02:28 AM
As a traders we need to control our emotion because sometimes we face problems like loss, win or other problems. When we suffer loss we need to control our emotion because if we don't control it sometimes it may cause negative thought we can't think for good strategy again to come up with our losses. And when we earn much profits we should also control our emotion because at that time we always place our order and sometime we don't think that its not good.

Raees
11-03-2012, 02:51 PM
to control my emotions i follow my trading strategy, risk and money management rules and planes strictly. by doing this i can avoid big losses, margin call and over all emotions easily.

faheem10
11-12-2012, 03:56 PM
well i think if we concertate on just our trading and then give a proper attention on tarding and over all in tarding if we were confident then i think we should controls the emotion in tarding and then thats easy for us so we should become confident when we doing trading.

UMOFX IB
04-18-2013, 09:47 AM
Traders can avoid loss if they make a trading plan and their targets of profit. If they can get profit is reasonable margin they should continue trading otherwise close trade , not wait so much that their balance will blow up. they should not be in greed if they got their target. Act upon their trading plan .

plumtous
04-25-2013, 08:43 AM
Try to learn using SL and TP. This way can help you to minimize the lost. Also learn to predict the chart movement. Practice more with demo account, don't jump into a real account yet before you are certain that you can minimize the lost.

Master Forex IB
07-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Traders can control theor emotions if they think it a business . They not act upon their wishes Only ddcide what is real and logical.. Just wait what is appropriate time for trading and how they can get benefit from it. if they are up to their will they can loose their money in forex.

noman9t9
07-04-2013, 05:37 PM
i think it is difficult for every trader but it is most important for every trade i think loss is the part of business so be cool

Master Forex IB
11-18-2013, 11:40 AM
it is good to be cool during trading because in emotional state of mind we not think logically we see what we want to see not the real thing that is happening actual in market so a trader should keep in mind to have a patience and run according to the market situations to get benefit from trading.

nanypurwanti
11-28-2013, 10:38 AM
it is good to be cool during trading because in emotional state of mind we not think logically we see what we want to see not the real thing that is happening actual in market so a trader should keep in mind to have a patience and run according to the market situations to get benefit from trading.

Yes, that is right. don't ever got emotional when trade, it can wipe and destroyed your account...
Keep calm, focus, and go ahead..!!

Master Forex IB
11-30-2013, 03:38 PM
Yes these qualities you mentioned are in benefit of trader , with calm mind he can think reasonably , he will not involve his emotions in trading if he is really serious to learn this market and its working. I think with smooth way , without greed we can prove ourself a responsible trader.

UMOFX AIR
02-24-2014, 06:29 AM
To control emotions traders had to work on planning first do good practice on demo for risk management they will know how risk effects on trading then use risk controlling tools. Never be overconfident with profits , that is a main reason for emotional involvement , do trading in realistic way .

celcius
02-21-2015, 04:23 PM
Each traders have its own way to control their emotion, perhaps they stop trade for a moment, get travelling, looking arround, watching TV, keep in touch with their family and many others.

shade
02-23-2015, 06:55 AM
The largest mistake any trader can make is to let emotions control trading decisions.Conquering emotion is achieved by trading within a well constructed trading plan that assists in maintaining trading discipline. traders who have discipline and maximum trading capacity will greatly help the development of their careers in the forex business.through it will require time and patient but the truth is that it will surely pay off and yield good profit as well.
of course, account conditions and order execution is crucial also. I currently trade with a broker that uses ECN technology that reduces latency and the execution is super fast. As well, they have specific Liquidity providers who can handle price action strategies as well as very good conditions (EURUSD 0.2 -0.4). I know these brokers are limited, and you won't find them among the biggest brokers lists as 99% of them are alleged market makers. You'll have to work a little harder and dig a little deeper as I did to find Tickmill.

danny
02-26-2015, 04:02 PM
sometimes we can't control our emotion. it depend on our style and our habit. you can realize it when you trade . you can review yourself. you can choose the best way for you

orni308
03-02-2015, 05:17 PM
You learn to control emotions gradually as you gain experience, each trader has his own personality and emotional levels are also different.

babushkafx
03-05-2015, 10:08 AM
You learn to control emotions gradually as you gain experience, each trader has his own personality and emotional levels are also different.

I use trading plan with clearly set SL and TP, emotions can't break the numbers

fxapex
03-14-2015, 05:38 PM
Its very important to take control of your emotions, you can over come your emotions slowly as you keep on trading you will overcome emotional weaknesses.

Ao hao
03-24-2015, 08:26 AM
Do enough demo account and make well risk mamagement plan, and meanwhile should strictly follow your trading strategy, it will keep you calm when market change suddenly or bad temper happens .

trader
03-26-2015, 07:22 AM
i like your way. we need test with demo account. when we had bad time or bad order i usually trade with demo account. special i trade demo account contest in liteforex. i won sometimes. i think we can make more money with it. we can keep our emotion

pennycruze
04-20-2015, 02:51 PM
Making your emotions your primary motivator for important trading decisions is unlikely to yield long term success in the markets. these when the money management would lessen your worries upon enty position. I keep use 2%-4% risk per entry while trade with my tickmill account, with 1:500 leverage margin requirement are acceptable low

HundEr
06-16-2015, 11:18 AM
I have a rule that helps me to control my emotion - I never trade after a loss position. I just stop trading at all in that day.

Martin Kent
08-24-2016, 05:06 PM
It’s not easy at all, I can guarantee you that. I believe controlling emotions depends a lot on education and experience, if we have that then we will be able to perform well, but if we lack that then that’s where we will have difficulties, so that’s why we got to make sure we gain as much knowledge as possible because that’s the way we will have better time with controlling things, it’s ever easy for me with OctaFX broker using their low spreads, high leverage and all such facilities.