PDA

View Full Version : what is the best way to learn the trading?

faroq
08-05-2012, 10:42 PM
how the new traders can learn the trading and how they can success in the trading

hasnaink007
08-11-2012, 03:05 AM
Demo accounts are the best for learning forex, i think it will teach the broker and after learning you can compete with the seniors brokers

faheem10
11-13-2012, 02:17 PM
well demo account si best way for learn the trading and those who use demo account before the real account are really helpful for there and i think every member should want to use demo account that really helpfull for us.

UMOFX IB
04-16-2013, 04:41 AM
The best way of learning forex is a much practice. As much a traders do practice he is experienced in trading . He knows mistakes he made he tries to overcome these mistakes.he can manage his amount well ,according to the market situation he make decisions which are best. He learn trading with experience.

plumtous
04-17-2013, 08:03 AM
The best way to learn Forex is by watching and practice with demo account. This will help you to learn faster.

forex.shun
04-18-2013, 07:10 AM
its always best to ask an expert first. try to ask mario singh about it.

UMOFX IB
05-08-2013, 04:53 AM
After reading about forex best thing is practice on demo account . You can also get real practice on micro accounts too . Here your actual money will be traded . you can get better understanding of real trading with emotional control . As much you will be experienced in trading you will know about forex more and more.

number1
05-13-2013, 08:14 AM
go babypips.com for learning then open a cent accounts for learning trading. Or you can find a good forex trader and pay him to teach you some things. :)

Master Forex IB
06-23-2013, 12:07 PM
You shold learn through practice it is more effective than just reading about forex. Trading practice make you skilled in trading and market dealing. You automatically know what you did not read in articles or whichthings were difficult to understand.

noman9t9
07-04-2013, 05:44 PM
it have many way to learn forex trade you can learn by the reading book,doing demo practice and other matter so it is not easy for every body to doing trade

Master Forex IB
12-06-2013, 10:23 AM
Reading different articles on internet is my favourite way of get learning . I started forex learning from forums . I see beginners articles in newbie sections. After it discussion develop some confidence in me I do trading on demo account and go to the trading in proper way that helped me to know and deal with trading.

volyvol
12-29-2013, 01:51 AM
www.icvector.com
give new client bonus
deposit and withdrawal are easy
open account is easy
i like this broker

ddeeen
01-03-2014, 08:19 AM
First, you must master all keyword about forex,how to operate metatrader,and learning technical and fundamental analysis. Those is very important thing for learning the forex.
Let's learn in babypips.com. it's the best place for learning about trade..

UMOFX AIR
03-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Yes these are the basic things to be aware of trading platform to interact with forex market .Demo helps you to make expertise in understanding all details of trading. gradually you know best timing usage of lot and choosing currency pair in regard of spread .

pennycruze
02-02-2015, 12:04 AM
Because we don’t know the future, we can only rely on one thing. We can only embrace that trading is about the odds of being in a good trade.Therefore is important that stay away from chasing highs or lows because we don’t know what will be a high and what will be a low. based on this thought, I began my quest with price action method. spending months try figure out best setting. I take an expert trader advice, Price action are demand decent trading condition and proper execution. and my current Tickmill trading condition preserve it all, fast execution , low transaction cost. I saw many review of 0 spread brokers, but not all of them being honest, often hidden the fact their real cost. so far I feel comfortable with my current brokerage service.

casama
02-02-2015, 06:24 AM
Because we don’t know the future, we can only rely on one thing. We can only embrace that trading is about the odds of being in a good trade.Therefore is important that stay away from chasing highs or lows because we don’t know what will be a high and what will be a low. based on this thought, I began my quest with price action method. spending months try figure out best setting. I take an expert trader advice, Price action are demand decent trading condition and proper execution. and my current Tickmill trading condition preserve it all, fast execution , low transaction cost. I saw many review of 0 spread brokers, but not all of them being honest, often hidden the fact their real cost. so far I feel comfortable with my current brokerage service.

practice in demo account and learn more from other trader . it is fast and safe

shade
02-09-2015, 07:38 AM
start googling and you may find many resource you need, and start with reading fx basic knowledge, alternatively you may prefer to watch video tutorial, you can find many in youtube, but most of them are too long to watch, some video are over 2 hours duration in single link, found this one well informed video, and more interactive video tutorial, you can select which lesson you need to watch, based on your knowledge level, each video only at average 3-5 minute duration, you may check at :
http://www.tickmill.com/video-tutorials/
well, if you're new with trading, first thing invest your time with learning, and spend less while you're just starting, forex is a good business to start with, when you done with learning, keep focusing with your money management, that's how any kind of succesfull business works, get be ready be anticipate.

fxapex
03-14-2015, 05:44 PM
First learn about the market first from the forums,web sites and social networks then apply what your have learned in the Demo account to clarify your doubts.

shade
05-04-2015, 09:59 AM
First, we must understand that anything can happen in the forex market, even if it is the most perfect setup. For example, if a trader risk 10% per trade. As a result, he made a series of 5 losing trades. He would have wipe of 50% +- of his trading capital because he risked 10% per trade.And with just 50% left, it will be hard for him to make back his loss.I still use risk 2% per trade, With a series of 5 losing trades. I'd only lose 10% of my capital, Which is not to bad. and with additional 15% bonus from deposit bonus got from Tickmill upon my account, these an extra advantage for my equity balance.

orni308
05-05-2015, 12:53 PM
There are numerous ways for learning, but one thing i would like to say is that, if you trade in a group of people then learning become very fast as well as you can enjoy trading.

danny
05-08-2015, 03:25 AM
we can get more knowledge with forex market. we can join in demo account, real account, our mistake when we trade. if you want to learn fast and advoid mistake . you can find some trader. who has experience they will guide you. we can advoid the most mistake

pennycruze
05-10-2015, 08:20 PM
First you have to complete the course about Forex after that practice Forex in demo account. If you are well experienced in Forex and if you can make good profit then only trade with your real money. But before trading you must analyze what kind trading method we gonna use. I go with ecn account at Tickmill service while trade short term entry method. I dont hold my entries for long, so the each transaction cost should low as possible, These types of gains are possible because of the large depth of liquidity their ECN account provides.If we have made wrong plan and wrong strategy,nothing can protect us from the loss.So,we need to make our strategy,plan and make our position,very perfectly.

HundEr
06-16-2015, 11:15 AM
Educational courses, forums, webinars and lots of practice on a demo account first and than on a micro account. I guess it's the main strategy for newbies.

Abu Boccor
09-25-2015, 10:18 AM
Learning is the superlative way to improve myself to become a real professional trader in this market place. So, from my first day of trading, I am very devoted to learn Forex with support of MXTrade. From, this ECN trading platform I am getting all kinds of educational lesion above all the Forex Terminology, that?s making a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. So, my trading life is very well informed.

qed
09-30-2015, 09:41 AM
Try your hand at demo accounts first. Learn the basics and study the statistcs. Then slowly you can try at real accounts with smaller amounts.

Abu Boccor
10-09-2015, 09:40 AM
There is no another way to earn big money from this market place without acquiring analyzing trading knowledge. So, from my first day of trading, I am extremely dedicated to gather exact trading skill for making profit constancy. And, my trading broker MXTrade is very much supportive to me to gather all trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities.

tuster
10-27-2015, 09:40 AM
Tranquility in trading is impossible by definition. This is a job for those, who like to risk and drive and value victory. But if you want peace, then you can invest in PAMM, such as the top 10 managers of freshforex. Of course, you'll have to share the part of the profits, but this is a fee for tranquility.

Abu Boccor
11-12-2015, 08:47 AM
Generally, we the traders are try to learn Forex within a short time. But, practically it cannot be possible at all. So, I have decided to pass long period in this violate trading place with MXTrade trading broker which at all times make sure best trading environment for learning Forex by providing exclusive didactic facilities. so, my trading life is particularly knowledgeable.

orni308
12-01-2015, 05:22 PM
There are many option such as social networks , forums etc, its better to learn online as its very comfortable and can be done parallel to learning.

Larius
12-01-2015, 07:40 PM
i am reading forex blog from liteforex (http://www.liteforex.com/blog/), it is very useful for trading and interesting

tuster
12-18-2015, 09:31 AM
The main thing is not to learn to trade using a real account, as is often recommended by InstaForex. Loss is inevitable, so it is better to start with a demo account or bonus accounts.

Umar Khalifa
12-24-2015, 11:42 AM
There is nobody, who can keep survive in this volatile trading place for a long time without a great support of a teacher. In my trading career, I took Trade12 trading broker as my trading great teacher due to many kinds of exclusive educational facilities that are very much supportive to be a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. so, my trading life is extremely flexible.

Jonish
12-28-2015, 07:57 AM
For all the time that I am earning money on forex market, I tried many teaching courses. As for me, the best materials from freshforex – video, webinars, and encyclopedia.

Abu Boccor
12-30-2015, 07:35 AM
Without learning it is not probable at all to keep survive in Forex because of its volatility. So, I am very much dedicated to learn Forex properly with support of my trading platform MXTrade where huge facilities are available for learning. Now, I am taking Forex eBook where I got traders psychology and the behavior with essential concepts and terms. I am also getting successful trading tips from this course. so my learning life is very flexible.

olga99
12-30-2015, 03:39 PM
For all the time that I am earning money on forex market, I tried many teaching courses. As for me, the best materials from freshforex – video, webinars, and encyclopedia.

Teaching course is good, but there is more good way. It is your own experience while trading and both making profitt and lost. It can shape your trading skill.
First time, I improve my trade skill with joining forex demo kontest. (http://www.liteforex.com/contests/demo/)

Martin Kent
01-11-2016, 09:38 PM
Olga99, I will agree with you that doing practical work is the best way to improve upon skills, I am unfortunately not pleases joining the type of contest you presented, as it is very tough to win and keep motivation for that long is next to impossible. I am a scalper and I join demo contest that suits me, it is available with OctaFX broker, as they got lovely cTrader weekly based contest, so with such short contest, I can participate regularly and improve my skills plus winning prizes.

Umar Khalifa
03-23-2016, 06:16 AM
For keeping survive in this volatile trading place we the traders have to learn this market place in properly. By the way, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for learning proper market principle by providing real educational facilities with free video tutorials.

Annette Ashley
04-03-2016, 01:27 PM
I think best way to learn is by executing at the same time, it’s often seen that people learn first everything instead of trying, so when that happens, they will often forget a lot of good stuff. If we execute along with learning, we will be able to memorize things better. Like Martin said above, it is indeed true that OctaFX is amongst the hot property to work with in terms of demo contest available; my favorite is Southampton Supreme since there are unlimited prizes to be won!

Umar Khalifa
05-10-2016, 11:43 AM
We the traders in particularly the newcomers try to make success from this market place without learning. That?s why, almost 90% traders are loser from this trading place due to lack of exact trading knowledge. so, I am using Trade12 which is regulated broker and for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities with free video tutorials.

Hilry Canes
05-11-2016, 02:32 AM
There can be many ways one can feel comfortable when it comes to learning, but for me the best way is through practical and that’s what I am easily able to do with OctaFX Broker Company, it’s a rocking broker with having awesome demo contest promotions like cTrader, it’s weekly based with having 400 USD prize, so that really helps me with learning and this is how one can keep up with motivation in great way and there are other contest as well that we can participate on.

Abu Boccor
05-11-2016, 08:34 AM
Each the trader has a different way to lean Forex . And they choose their learning way according to their trading experience. As a new trader, I am looking for a broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities.

blueberry
05-13-2016, 09:24 AM
I can suggest the best and easiest way to learn forex and testing any broker is to start trading their demo account for quite sometime. It might seems bit tiring job but it enables you to know the trading processes easily.

Hilry Canes
05-15-2016, 12:50 AM
In my view the best way to learn about trading is through practicing and for me the best way is with OctaFX broker since they’re having incredible Southampton Supreme demo contest, I am able to participate on this every week due to been weekly based happening every Monday and is just 90 minutes contest yet the prize is simply flattering which is above 1k and that’s why this is ideal way to learn and helps us with motivation during practice.

Himani
05-16-2016, 08:33 AM
I know it may sound difficult but it's really not. It's all a matter of not falling into the same trap as so many other traders do. If you can get a forex trading education and resist the temptations of taking shortcuts and trying to take the easy way out, your chances of making money forex trading greatly improves.

Women Spin
06-28-2016, 01:46 PM
There are tens of good Forex Trading Tutorials in the net, ebooks too. What you need is a Tutorial explaining things from the beginning..

felix
07-25-2016, 11:20 AM
As for me, the best way to learn trading is to participate in different contests. For example, I'm taking part in FreshForex's Great Trading Contest at the moment. Do you know what the main prize is? BMW!!!!

Battledoom
08-01-2016, 04:06 AM
The best way to learn Forex Trading would be through Demo Trading. Demo Trading would be the best way to learn about each and every aspect of the Forex Trading.

felix
09-07-2016, 09:09 AM
I think the best way to learn trading is to take part in trading contests. For example, you can participate in Great Trading Contest organised by FreshForex broker.