PDA

View Full Version : live trading discussion area

hunter
07-13-2012, 03:08 AM
hello admin please create live trading discussion area where user give the idea about the movement of the currencies and poles for today market movement

ashikrobi
07-13-2012, 06:59 AM
Hunter i think i want to add something with you. It will be a good option if admins add the live chat option only for moderators and admins. This way we can interact with each other for any instructions or for help. Thank you hunter for your support.

hunter
07-13-2012, 07:39 AM
yes off course this is good idea i already send the e-mail to the admin for separate e-mail for the staff member only for quick reply with each other

ashikrobi
07-13-2012, 07:55 AM
Nice job hunter we will made this forum the better from other forums resides on internet.

hunter
07-14-2012, 07:31 AM
yes of course i always work for the forum to make it attractive

levfx
07-05-2013, 10:52 AM
hello there guys, you still on zulutrade? hows trading treating ya these days ?:) hope all's fine ;)

Amelia Price
08-23-2013, 08:24 AM
Hello all

i am new here , any one can help me so that i always work for the forum to and make it attractive

Amelia Price
08-24-2013, 11:40 AM
Yes
its a nice job , if we try we will made this forum better from other forums resides on internet. So we must need to work for it .

angga
09-26-2013, 10:22 AM
hello admin please create live trading discussion area where user give the idea about the movement of the currencies and poles for today market movement
It's good idea guys..
So we can win the trade together.......

rohmatul
10-03-2013, 02:49 PM
Yes
its a nice job , if we try we will made this forum better from other forums resides on internet. So we must need to work for it .

trying is better than never,,
it's good idea and i'm sure that this forums will be the best and most visited by users..
let's go ahead 1forexforum...........!!

peleus
04-06-2014, 03:56 PM
hi guys, I was looking for some tips about trading for this year. Can anyone please provide some effective ones? https://imagicon.info/cat/3-9/vbsmile.png

celcius
04-28-2014, 04:23 PM
Hunter i think i want to add something with you. It will be a good option if admins add the live chat option only for moderators and admins. This way we can interact with each other for any instructions or for help. Thank you hunter for your support.

Yeah, i think that only live chat option will be the best tool for improving the sites..