PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Only hard work can success in forex market??

hunter
06-20-2012, 02:53 PM
I think not only much investment but also need hard work for success in forex market. Because industry is mother of success. Do you agree with me??

hunter
07-03-2012, 04:25 AM
thank you for comment on my post

ashikrobi
07-11-2012, 06:07 PM
Yes brother hard work can make a passage to success. Forex need skills too, so we must spend more time to learn forex as much as we can.

hunter
07-12-2012, 02:58 AM
yes off course i am agree with you with hard work and skill we can learn the market very easily and can earn lot of money

israr_ali
10-20-2012, 09:28 AM
yes off course brother u will say true u need hard working to earn good profit from it and i think when u have a good knowledge and experience then we will earn good profit from it

petrelsea70
10-20-2012, 10:30 AM
i think my dear not only hard work necessary for a good trading . in my point of view as a trader we have a proper knowledge about trading and market and experience to get a success in forex that is essential part of trading , according to my point of view .

jhoi
10-21-2012, 10:40 AM
Yes dear, Hard works is the key to success but not only hard work we should be determine in all the things we need. We also have the goals and passion to be successful.

shiz
10-21-2012, 11:01 AM
I think not only much investment but also need hard work for success in forex market. Because industry is mother of success. Do you agree with me??
yes i agree with you in forex we cannot get success without hard work. success in forex requires knowledge, skills and experience and it is all about when we gave time to trading and do hard work then we will definitely get success.

petrelsea70
10-21-2012, 11:58 AM
i do not think that only hard work help us to get a success in forex .because there are lot of other qualities are essential in trading ,for example good knowledge ,trading skills , decision power and much moor other qualities help us to gain good earning in forex trading .

salman_ayub
10-31-2012, 03:36 PM
brother i will think that u will say true because only hard working is make u a good trader and other important point is knowledge and experience must be need to get success in Forex trading

safdar
10-31-2012, 07:28 PM
no brother it just required practice,experience and knowledge.for good trading these are must for a proper trading so hard work is not must it is so easy so every person can get benifit.

zahoor ul amin
03-06-2013, 02:33 AM
not only hard work For earning more profit in Forex trading it should be needed more knowledge and experience about Forex trading. At first a new worker should gather his or her knowledge by reading more books and then implement it in Forex trading.

UMOFX IB
03-13-2013, 06:43 AM
Success in forex depends on many things. Not only hard work but knowledge, good capital and other emotional control techniques are also important. If our skill is good then hard work will do best with it. We shol remain update from market news and international affairs to know the changes in market .

Sohrab Rustom
08-10-2016, 11:46 AM
This is the main pillar of success! But, only hard working is not everything here, you have to work hard on the proper way! Even, good trading platform is another important issue here, a good trading platform always helps their client to make money like TradingBanks! This ECN broker provides direct, fast and reliable client cabinet service!

Battledoom
08-12-2016, 09:03 AM
No, I don't think so that only hardwork is rewarded in forex trading, you need the proper skills and not any sort of hard work.

Tom Daley
02-25-2020, 01:17 PM
Forex is the only market that opens for 24 hours a day and 5 days a week, so you can trade any time and from anywhere by using the Internet connection. People from different countries trading in Forex market. Forex4you is the honest and trusted broker that allows different trading accounts in their platforms. I am using their cent account as a part term trader. I am leading a profitable trading career.

Ashley Mallett
02-27-2020, 01:59 PM
There are a lot of people who make huge profit from forex market. If anyone works hard with great patience and techniques, he can make good money. I trade with TP Global FX. They help me to make profit from my trade. The market is very risky. So, a broker like them can also help a trader to recover loss and gain profit. Their trading style pleased me. I love them because of their strategy and features. With the help of them forex become my only profession.