PDA

View Full Version : Good forex signal hosting website?

viktor34
06-12-2012, 12:59 PM
Hello dear forum members , i'm looking for an advice about forex signals , i want to copy signals from other traders and automatically execute them in my brokers account , is zulutrade the best service out there that provides this kind of service to its clients , cause i heard there are really good ? Thank you in advance.

viktor34
06-14-2012, 12:38 PM
No one? No one here is using any forex copy trading service?

hunter
06-16-2012, 09:15 AM
if you want to get signals about the forex market then you are required to search on Google search engine

ashikrobi
07-13-2012, 04:11 AM
Yeas off-course he should use the search engine. He can get most of the free or some commercial indicators in the mediafire website. So search for forex+signal+mediafire that's it!

hunter
07-13-2012, 04:31 AM
you can use the indicators to know about the trend of the forex market by this way you can earn lot of money in the forex market

faroq
08-06-2012, 11:04 PM
dear sir i think the more then the 100 site in the inter net the traders can use the any one for the trading signal but i think that is the better for the traders to use the best sites for the trading and use the signals for the trading

levfx
10-02-2012, 12:23 PM
Hello dear forum members , i'm looking for an advice about forex signals , i want to copy signals from other traders and automatically execute them in my brokers account , is zulutrade the best service out there that provides this kind of service to its clients , cause i heard there are really good ? Thank you in advance.

its quite a good service! i am following them for the past 14m - very profitable account - i managed to tripple my innitial investment :)
traders are tricky and tend to over-expose theic account to risk, but if you use the ranking and the alchemy, you get to be on the safe side ;)
did you open an demo account yet? if not go ahead, it is the best way to get to know what it is about and how it works.

israr_ali
10-20-2012, 06:35 AM
i think most sites in internet that was give u a good information about trading and i think when u have want to earn good profit u have earn more and more knowledge about trading

wikisherpao
11-03-2012, 01:37 PM
many site are available on internet which provide the facility of forex signals on daily basis.you can google for this work.dailyfx.com is best for signals i think because i gain some profit through its signals.

Raees
11-03-2012, 02:55 PM
there are a lot of sites available on internet to follow signal a lot of sites are providing packages that you can purchase and there are free signal providers sites too. you can search them on internet.

noman9t9
07-04-2013, 06:31 PM
no if any one follow signal he can stand long time on the field of forex trade it stand 3 rules tecni,anyli,and punda,,,so it is not easy for every body

levfx
07-30-2013, 09:21 AM
tecni,anyli,and punda

these guys, are on zulutrade as well? I hope I get to find them, if they are as good as you say then I have no problem with copying their signals.

sarahhill5
08-13-2013, 08:28 PM
forex signals best ones i used so far are fxpremiere.com .. been with them 5 months and WOW...

levfx
08-23-2013, 02:45 PM
forex signals best ones i used so far are fxpremiere.com .. been with them 5 months and WOW...

Best place for copying signals remains to be zulutrade :)
competitors are many, but, we all know that profitability is only in zulutrade ! ;)

Maisie Barber
08-24-2013, 11:30 AM
Hello Traders
there are so many site in internet who can give you good info and suggestion about it , if you want to earn more you should analyze it .

levfx
08-27-2013, 01:19 PM
Hello Traders
there are so many site in internet who can give you good info and suggestion about it , if you want to earn more you should analyze it .

I disagree with you! there is only one platform that generated profits for the followers and this is zulutrade!
all the rest will simply eat your money away in margin calls !

Maisie Barber
08-27-2013, 07:29 PM
Thank you in advance advice

Maisie Barber
08-28-2013, 08:44 AM
sorry , i dont know about it

levfx
08-28-2013, 12:54 PM
sorry , i dont know about it

For infomercial see this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQO4wg7Ps6Q
and for the rest keep in mind to open a demo account and start practicing and mastering your account management strategy!

Amelia Price
08-29-2013, 02:40 PM
i think that there are many site which can provide your facility of forex signals on daily basis. i think dailtfx.com is the best because i got many profit from here .

levfx
10-23-2013, 01:57 PM
an amazingly good service place is zulutrade - thousand of good traders and their strategy to follow!
check it out!! worth to follow !

peleus
03-14-2014, 07:11 PM
Correct, additionally, they will provide you with day to day statistics, making tracking even more efficient. https://imagicon.info/cat/3-9/vbsmile.png

levfx
03-24-2014, 01:33 PM
Correct, additionally, they will provide you with day to day statistics, making tracking even more efficient. https://imagicon.info/cat/3-9/vbsmile.png

Not only. There are protective tools that help the followers actually make tons of returns!
I am trading there for the past - two years - can tell you my results are more than amazing and far away better that what I expected to get.

casama
03-26-2014, 10:58 AM
now my feiwnd supply signal for me . i can earn money with their signal ! it's easy

shade
11-30-2014, 03:34 PM
I invested my account with autotrade on myfxbook page, had a fair condition; proven track record from real account is a must, for minimum 3 months real account; drawdown limited 50% max, no martingale type trading system. and brokers has to be a decent one, not all brokers supported by their feature. i linked my Armada markets account with their system. read their detailed faq regarding this feature at http://www.armadamarkets.com/myfxbook-autotrade/, you just need two step ahead
for a profitable earning with your trading account.

William Wesson
02-28-2020, 03:53 PM
Fluid markets, for example, forex will in general move in littler increments in light of the fact that their high liquidity results in lower unpredictability. More traders trading simultaneously for the most part results in the price making little developments here and there. In any case, radical and abrupt developments are additionally conceivable in the forex market. Since currencies are influenced by such a significant number of political, economical, and get-togethers, there are numerous occurrences that cause prices to get volatile. Traders ought to be aware of current occasions and keep up on monetary news so as to discover potential benefit and to more readily evade potential loss