PDA

View Full Version : Should we or should we not take this trade?

asiaforexmentor
05-24-2012, 05:17 AM
Forex trading strategies – Should we or should we not take this trade?

Today’s post is one of the forex trading questions that i got over the weekend which i thought would be helpful to share

http://www.asiaforexmentor.com/coaching/q1.jpg
Question:
I spotted a pin bar pointing down with the 150ema supporting the
cadjpy. The daily chart seem to be heading down but the weekly chart seem to be going
up. In these case, is it safe to sell as the day seems to be heading down
although the weekly still seems to be pointing up?
My Reply:
No, when i trade the daily forex chart, i will make sure the daily and the weekly are
in the same side of the trend.
Although its a price action pin bar off the 150, but the pin bar looks too small to
take away the strength of the uptrend. I may be wrong on this, but given the
small pin and the weekly uptrend. i will skip this trade.

Forex Trading Strategies – Here’s the recent Forex chart update on CadJpy
http://www.asiaforexmentor.com/coaching/q11.gif

Follow up:
True enough, the price action pin bar failed to take price down and its stoploss was triggered. Had we placed our stoploss at the top of the pin, we would have gotten stop out.
Take away Tip:
Pin bars happen & form all the time, it is by picking the right ones to trade in. There are several criterias which we use to call for a good trade and that is taught in our Winning Asia Forex Mentor Price Action Forex Course.

Ezekiel Chew
Asia's #1 Forex Mentor (http://www.asiaforexmentor.com)

hunter
07-13-2012, 04:03 AM
yes off course we can take this trade and can win money

faroq
08-06-2012, 11:07 PM
i think that is the better for the traders to earn the money and that is the good for the traders to use that

hasnaink007
08-11-2012, 02:40 AM
This is helpful.....
i think taking this trade is more reliable other ten waiting

UMOFX IB
04-18-2013, 09:57 AM
We should adopt forex trading. it can bring earning to u s at home base. it is better than any online business. I develop my skill toward trading to get profits. It is for every type of trader . If their talent meet this business they can do good in trading. They can leave it any time if they are not successful in forex trading.

plumtous
04-25-2013, 08:13 AM
You should learn how to calculate the long term this way can help you to earn during trading.

noman9t9
07-05-2013, 08:33 AM
i do not take this trade ha ha ha i am fail

Master Forex IB
08-04-2013, 11:49 PM
I should take this trade .I am getting learning in forex and will try forex for years to see my performance. In start I can not make a good amount , I am not afraid of it. My struggle will do good for me so I am ready to take risk of trading.

Abu Boccor
12-18-2015, 06:58 AM
Generally, we the traders select our trading pair according to our trading experience. In my trading career, I am extremely dependable on EUR due to its slow motions. But, for increasing my trading performance, I like to trade various trading currencies pair. From my trading platform MXTrade, I am able to trade spot metal and CFDs besides 50 up major currencies.

Annette Ashley
03-12-2016, 09:51 PM
In my view we should always be deciding things by our own experience, it is silly to go with what other says or think, it is generally a concept that lead us into losses only, so that’s why we got to be having our own judgment. I trade with OctaFX broker and there I can always ride my own view which is especially to do with their superb rebate program which allows me earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade even on losing trades.

William Wesson
02-28-2020, 03:58 PM
The greatest volume of currency is exchanged the interbank market. This is where banks of all sizes exchange currency with one another and through electronic systems. Huge banks account for a huge level of all out currency volume exchanges. Banks encourage forex transactions for customers and direct theoretical exchanges from their own trading desks. At the point when banks go about as sellers for customers, the bid-ask spread represents the bank's benefits. Theoretical currency exchanges are executed to benefit on currency vacillations. Currencies can likewise give broadening to a portfolio blend.