PDA

View Full Version : Types of Forex Trading Platforms

ajaxfinancial
02-17-2012, 11:15 AM
Ninja Trader allows you to compose dealing programs yourself using many dialects, such as TradeStation's Easy Language, eSignal's System Program and C#. You can overlay your preferred specialized symptoms, make your own symptoms, or purchase 3rd party symptoms and even modify their guidelines for you personally.

levfx
03-27-2012, 11:38 AM
I am using zulutrade for auto-trading...really profitable signal providers plus stable performance. :D
most important I do not need to check my acc all the time..once a day and then the trades got copies automatically pipping you dollars .:cool:

levfx
09-18-2012, 09:39 AM
at the moment i am following: DayProfit XII, Analyst EUR, Forex Tornado, SFX IntraDay..none is giving me any decent results...is it the traders or the markets are volatile?

jackrusell700
09-27-2012, 07:40 AM
My broker is TradingForexcom and i couldnt be more satisfied! even though they are new and i was a bit skeptic , they exceeded my expectations with launch a new website that offers a lot of valuable trading tool! check them out

levfx
09-27-2012, 01:49 PM
My broker is TradingForexcom and i couldnt be more satisfied! even though they are new and i was a bit skeptic , they exceeded my expectations with launch a new website that offers a lot of valuable trading tool! check them out

they look good!! nice spreads! do they also offer zulutrade?

jackrusell700
09-28-2012, 11:34 AM
they look good!! nice spreads! do they also offer zulutrade?

mm dont know! but it says on their website that they are going to introduce strategies so am guessing they will bring something on soon

levfx
09-28-2012, 12:20 PM
ohh i see, well, when they do, go ahead and open an account ;) meanwhile you can open a demo with zulutrade and play around to see how it works ;) its free. the more you know the system, or any system for that matter, the better returns you will have.

Raees
11-04-2012, 05:04 AM
seems good i will try it. i am attracted with e signals program because there are few brokers that providing signal help. following the brokers help of fundamental we can make our analysis strong to collect handsome profits from Forex market. so it's great opportunities for us.

levfx
11-05-2012, 12:52 PM
you should enter forex, and trully, as i tried almost all the platforms out there ...the one worth it in terms of profitability and user-friendliness and account protections, remains zulutrade.

HASSAN.COMSIAN
11-08-2012, 12:00 PM
It seems excellent and i will try to get it and many traders have interest in signal program because that provide signal help and there are only very few brokers who facilitate that system so by these system we make our fundamental analysis accurate and get handsome amounts of profit from Market.

levfx
11-08-2012, 12:55 PM
It seems excellent and i will try to get it and many traders have interest in signal program because that provide signal help and there are only very few brokers who facilitate that system so by these system we make our fundamental analysis accurate and get handsome amounts of profit from Market.

hey are you a SO yourself? hows your trading going on?
happy with new site version?

UMOFX IB
04-28-2013, 02:12 AM
There are different types of trading terminals. Some people use brokers site for trading . More popular is MT4 , MT5 is also here to trade with market. Some people are easy to trade with mobile trading . Brokers offer this facility that they can monitor their trades on their mobile phone. Mostly people like mt4 , it is easy and having all features of forex trading.

noman9t9
07-05-2013, 08:32 AM
i always use mt4 platfrom it is easy for me :confused:

levfx
07-05-2013, 10:37 AM
i always use mt4 platfrom it is easy for me :confused:

have you tried to have a trading account on zulutrade, both as signal provider or a follower yourself?

kjnknsdff
07-11-2013, 10:38 AM
I feel like follow zulu, few can really make money

levfx
07-11-2013, 11:48 AM

well, then go ahead and open a demo and start practicing.
The better you know the platform, the more successful you will be in your trading.:cool:

Master Forex IB
07-20-2013, 12:39 PM
You canuse brokers site as tradig plateform . It had all features need in trading. MT4 and MT5 are also common and popular trading platforrms. Some people use mobile phonne for trading . they can access trading any where they are on mobile.

levfx
07-22-2013, 12:50 PM

Sure you can make tons of money. Zulutrade is a gold mine! Go open a demo and you can see for yourself.
Live account is even better!

primetrader
07-29-2013, 04:32 PM
MT4 and MT5 are the most common use tradin platforms. cTrader is now catching up. I m using cTrader. For brokers offering MT4 and MT5 they only give demo for a 1 month period hoping we traders open live account sooner. The cTrader demo account i am using has no expiry even after i open live account.

levfx
07-30-2013, 09:08 AM
yeah, there all a good platforms but for manual trading.
however, should you need something more, go ahead and open a follower's account with zulutreade, for sure you will be getting more pips that this.

sarahhill5
08-13-2013, 08:47 PM
forex signals best ones i used so far are fxpremiere (http://www.fxpremiere.com).com .. been with them 5 months and WOW...,,,,,....

levfx
08-19-2013, 12:52 PM
forex signals best ones i used so far are fxpremiere (http://www.fxpremiere.com).com .. been with them 5 months and WOW...,,,,,....

And how much is your monthly ROI?
you seem quite odd, no registration, no authority regulations stuff like this .......sorry to say that but it seems quite like a spam.
better try with zulutrade - your trading will be guaranteed that at least you will be winning the right way!

Amelia Price
08-24-2013, 11:37 AM
Oh Yes
i am using zulutrade for auto-trading...its really profitable signal providers plus stable performance , you can try this ,i think it will be help you .

levfx
08-26-2013, 12:46 PM
Oh Yes
i am using zulutrade for auto-trading...its really profitable signal providers plus stable performance , you can try this ,i think it will be help you .

oooo perfect another zulu-trade followers;)
glad to meet you amelia!! who are you following lately? who's your favorite trader?

UMOFX AIR
03-23-2014, 01:20 PM
There are different types of trading platforms. \
MT4 platform
Mt5 platform.
Mobile trading plate form
Multi trading terminal
Brokers web Trading terminal
Traders can use any one of them according to their facility.

peleus
04-26-2014, 04:21 PM
Don't use Mt5 yet since it has a lot of bugs in my opinion. Mt4 is quiet stable. https://imagicon.info/cat/3-9/vbsmile.png

trader
05-27-2014, 03:47 AM
i trade with MT4 in the all time . i like it . it is easy to use . and MT4 is easy for analysis

Abu Boccor
06-14-2016, 09:53 AM
We the traders have to choose in regulated trading platform which guarantee their clients funds. That?s why, I have been using MXTrade trading platform which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services ,superior execution and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life with certainly.

Annette Ashley
06-14-2016, 07:48 PM
I think there are many type of trading platform, but best I found is cTrader, it’s just epic which is especially to do with been created especially for ECN trading while for me it’s even better with OctaFX broker, it’s also a true ECN Company, so working with them means I am able to trade with comfort and that leads into serious rewards for me while I don’t have to worry about slippage, re quote or any such stuff given it’s absolutely nil.

Umar Khalifa
06-17-2016, 11:46 AM
We the traders have to choose in regulated trading platform which guarantee their clients? funds. That?s why, I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds, minimum margin requirement, low trading spreads, low transaction cost and much more real trading facilities with 100% initial bonus.

Women Spin
06-21-2016, 08:03 AM
In online forex trading, traders and brokers communicate with each other by using a forex platform. This is a software application that allows both parties to do via PCs and the Internet.

Abu Boccor
06-21-2016, 12:02 PM
Now, I am using MXTrade trading platform which is regulated and for all time make sure a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any deposit. Actually, only regulated trading brokers which can guarantee their clients funds with certainly.