PDA

View Full Version : forex newbie, help

shasha2222
12-12-2011, 03:19 PM
i'm googling around about online forex or online forex brokers and came across mffx.com webpage- MF Financial Ltd, do you guys try this website before, is it trustable? They even have free demo before invest, any feedback about this website?

hasnaink007
09-09-2012, 05:14 PM
first of all it is necessary to learn about it and get more information for it then you will earn more money otherwise u cannot

GTOptions
10-04-2012, 06:09 AM
Acquiring knowledge is very necessary at your initials as it would help you to know the market conditions, systems, software, trends and brokers; you need to proceed with your tradings. And demo accounts are really good options to test any software or system, if it's going according to your strategies or not.

israr_ali
10-20-2012, 06:28 AM
first of all u earn more and more knowledge from it and get experience on trading and i think it is very easier and a good profit able business and it is best from all online jobs and i will earn good profit from it

Raees
11-04-2012, 05:00 AM
i have visited that site seems good. you can try this because it's facilitated broker in this field but make sure that it's capable for your account types and environment of your trades. there are also a lot of brokers that are providing same faculties but chose trusted one.

faheem10
11-13-2012, 02:22 PM
well i m trying these sites and i think good for us and realy helpful for us and i m thankful to u for providing us really good sites and i think if we want to learn from these sites then really we make good expeirned and knlwdge.

plumtous
02-19-2013, 08:00 AM
IF you would like to learn how to trade, you may open up this forum: www.babypips.com. There is a reliable source of learning. If that is insufficient, you might watch videos from Youtube. There is plenty of training videos even for a beginner.

bulalakaw
02-22-2013, 08:33 AM
its the first time i've heard of them, not so sure, but its ok try out demo do not invest yet specially in very new brokers, its hard to tell really, go with more known brokers with good reviews in forexpeace army

plumtous
02-28-2013, 09:25 AM
its the first time i've heard of them, not so sure, but its ok try out demo do not invest yet specially in very new brokers, its hard to tell really, go with more known brokers with good reviews in forexpeace army

True, you need to study further about the broker you want to invest and trade. If not, you will be the next victim. Use the wonderful source from forums. Where a lot of people are using different brokers with different experience.

London Dream
05-05-2013, 06:53 AM
Hello fellow traders, I know that we are all looking for help with our trading, and I happened to come across this software in another forum, it was Free so I tried it out. I really like it, itís one of the best I have seen and they arenít charging ridiculous feeís like we know so many other companies are. This software allows me to generate my own signals as often as I like. There is also an automated option embedded in it. If you want me to email you a free copy just email me at the email address posted. I also posted a copy of what the system looks like here: Take a look and tell me what you think!

number1
05-07-2013, 09:04 AM
Never heard this site. Why don't you go to some forex sites as forex-ratings.com, FPA for collecting some good names for trading.?

UMOFX IB
05-15-2013, 04:34 AM
You can see rating in internet how any trading company or broker is working. You should make your self good in trading then you can do good work with any broker in the world. You will now better how they treat their trading terms, spread , leverage and investment.I find good UMOFX they are working good . They offer low spread on major currency pairs , it is a plus point that our profit starts early in trading.

noman9t9
07-04-2013, 06:02 PM
forex is easy way to make money but with out knowledge you can not doing it properly it hard for everybody without klnowledge so be carefull for your blance cause you are a new trader in the forex trade

Master Forex IB
08-14-2013, 01:19 PM
Newbie should get learning first about forex market .They will then do proper trading on demo when basic concepts will clear. They can do practice on demo until they are not good in profit taking.

Maisie Barber
08-21-2013, 12:01 PM
personally i did not trade with that company. So you should check the online reviews before start deposit. It will help you to protect yourself from scam brokers.

Amelia Price
08-23-2013, 08:25 AM
nice blog and awesome comment and idea , it helps me so much , i will follow it

Master Forex IB
08-30-2013, 12:58 PM
New trader's first focus should be getting knowledge and doing practice . they not think about earning it is a process of detailed experience. They will certainly earn over here but some patience is required.

Amelia Price
09-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Now a days forex is one of the fastest growing markets in the world.its a perfect business.for a new comer its important to study well about forex.its not so easy but if you analysis the market.following signal you can success and make a huge profit.trade with demo account at least 2 month.

Abu Boccor
10-28-2015, 08:55 AM
Due to having many life changing opportunities, currently Forex is considered as a most profitable business in the business world. Every class of people from many sectors is joining this market place increasingly. It is also an interesting business, because you can kick off this business at any place in the world with a little amount. In my trading life, I have acquired all basic information from Forex Beginners course and Beginners video that I got from my trading platform MXtrade.

Annette Ashley
03-23-2016, 01:32 PM
Abu, it is always nice to be positive, but at the same time we got to realize that in a business like Forex, we need to cap out reality. I am always keeping both positive and negative side in mind and through OctaFX, it is all so good through their epic service which includes 50% bonus on deposit, it is also use able which makes me feel incredibly good while the risk factor also drops down quite heavily making me seriously comfortable.

Umar Khalifa
04-15-2016, 10:41 AM
By and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss because of lacking of knowledge which is mainly considered the key to success in this market place. that?s why, I have chosen Trade12 regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing Trade12Education website. So, my trading life is very much knowledgeable.

Abu Boccor
04-27-2016, 08:37 AM
We the traders who are particularly newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage. Actually, before trading with high leverage we traders have to acquire proper risk management policy which is very supportive to reduce loss wit certainly. Actually, leverage is an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to level that exceeds the initial investment.

Hilry Canes
05-01-2016, 08:06 PM
I believe newbies should help themselves only; it’s silly for anyone to believe others will help us especially for free. I believe everyone in this industry is for their own success and rarely anyone is genuinely trying to help others. I do know one genuine helper and that’s OctaFX, it’s an amazing broker with having mouth-watering conditions which includes having low spreads from0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there are bonuses too on deposit which too been use able.

Abu Boccor
05-03-2016, 05:33 AM
In Forex trading we have to choose profitable trading strategy, if want to get maximal result in Forex. From all trading approach I like most scalping due to getting profit instantly. and, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my regulated trading broker from where I can scalp at any major currency pair with lowest trading spreads devoid of any restrictions.

Golden Sark
03-01-2017, 12:36 PM
For leading a secure and comfortable trading life first of all we the traders have to choose credible broker which guarantee their clients funds. Thatís why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much secure and comfortable.

felix
03-20-2017, 11:56 AM
I wouldn't recommend you choosing Alpari UK, Exness, and other scams for trading. That will save you a lot of money.

Golden Sark
10-28-2017, 07:08 AM
Need huge amount of deposit money if traders choose to use high leverage ratio, with it , traders will able to use high margin per order while their account equity still safe because able to set good risk management plan. But for traders who have small amount only in their account , choose high leverage ratio is not wise money.

Tom Daley
10-17-2020, 12:09 PM
Leverage is very important for retail traders. It increases our buying power. We can trade with inconsequential capital with the help of leverage. The lead is whether you take high leverage by then reducing the hazard % proportionately. In any case, I figure trader should focus on quality trading. Also, for that perceiving and contorted is basic. For my trading I utilize Forex4you broker since I like their useful resources like eBook and video instructional activities. I utilize 1:300 leverage in any case they give from 1:1 upto 1:1000 leverage.

Liam Lawson
10-18-2020, 11:35 AM
There are many traders that enter into the forex market with unrealistic goals they use to think earning money from the forex market is very easy. Anyone can come and earn lot of money. If you want to survive in the forex market and earn maximum profits then you should know all the basic things and strong knowledge about forex. A reliable broker and strong knowledge is a very important and essential part for traders to earn profits from the forex market. My broker Tpglobalfx helps me a lot to show me the right path always. They are very supportive and helpful.

Women Spin
03-26-2021, 11:45 AM
For new beginners, you should always trade with demo accounts first and then trade with a live account. The demo account has risk free environment so it's good for learning purposes as no capital risk is involved.

Ashley Mallett
03-28-2021, 05:28 PM
Traders should invest into the world of Forex trading. What they can afford to loss. Traders should not put their personal finances at risk what they need to live. It is okay to loss small amount. Because of that trader will go for revenge trading which is not good for trading. Thatís why I invested only $50 capital in TP Global FXís micro account.

Golden Sark
04-17-2021, 11:46 AM
In this trading place there are many important things that we have to make sure when choosing a broker , from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker , without comfortable trading spreads thatís not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly , because the trading spreads can affect the result of our trading with certainly.

jvoron
05-06-2021, 11:28 AM
How did you choose your broker?