PDA

View Full Version : New to ForEx

M3Addict
10-12-2011, 06:48 PM
I am new to Forex. Could someone please point me in the right direction of some of the most informative and still relevant posts?
How can we learn about the forex trading ? How much it is necessary ?

fx_xtian
02-08-2012, 07:47 AM
You must learn first the basic on forex... There are many resources available to you.
You might want to consider looking at this one Estocks.com

sakuura
03-29-2012, 09:17 AM
thank you very murch

PipRebate
04-16-2012, 02:07 AM
Thank you.

ksami
05-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Either you are new or an experienced hand. You want to do business in food industry, aviation, services, or money sector, there is a golden thumb rule; be knowledgeable. Learn before you enter the market. Must get advice and instructions from some experience people of the field. Without training or advice you are bound to fail. Forex trading is full of risks. Some newbies enter the market and start earning without experience, but if you watch their progress, you will find out that soon they will stumble across unknown problems and they wont have any solutions to come out and save themselves. So it is always good to first learn the tricks of the trade and then apply yourself fully equipped with the knowledge and resources. Only then you will succeed.

ashikrobi
07-13-2012, 04:13 AM
Could someone please point me in the right direction of some of the most informative and still relevant posts?
You can start from this site http://www.babypips.com. It's a good website for newbie and for professional traders.

hunter
07-13-2012, 04:29 AM
we here for providing information if you need any help you can contact with us by opening new thread or by sending e-mail

hasnaink007
08-11-2012, 03:10 AM
online material will fulfill your requirements and the forecast of senior traders always gives a path to learn the broker about market movement

rabia2021
09-08-2012, 10:58 AM
ok very nice you can earn good money in the forex market by just follow the market trend and by read the forecast on the daily basis. and you also need to manage your money well then you can earn big money in the forex market.

hasnaink007
09-08-2012, 04:05 PM
Thanks to all of you it is very informative replies , but i want to say if you wanna earn very good amount then you should be learn it first

Raees
11-04-2012, 05:11 AM
1st of all learn the basic thing about Forex market and meta trader. then search for a profitable strategy and fundamental and technical tricks. after learning basic steps you can start your Forex profitable experience.

noman9t9
07-05-2013, 08:59 AM
i am not new in the forex trade but still i learn in forex trade

Master Forex IB
07-17-2013, 04:00 AM
Your learning is up to your interest . You cana vail many chances of getting knowledge . internet is a big source of knowledge , study there about forex . Then do trading practice on demo . forums are also informative for new traders . Learning and practice are the basics of forex trading.

Golden Sark
04-27-2017, 06:17 PM
In Forex trading first of all we need a reliable support from a trading broker which for all time ensures a wide range of trading technologies. In my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform which always ensures a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any kinds of investments. And from here without any restrictions I am able to use my all trading techniques with scalping including lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Tom Daley
01-11-2018, 11:45 AM
The bonus programs also affected the traders in many ways. Bonus campaign are good if you can use them without any restrictions. Forex4you, are now offers up to 25% bonus for their clients as they know how to attract them and to stay with them by giving 100% customer support to increase the number of their customer. Up to my deposit I get 25% bonus given by my broker, it makes me happy that I can earn more to achieve my goal with a short period.

Golden Sark
01-25-2018, 11:07 AM
Actually according to our trading experience we the traders basically select our trading style, as a newcomer from my first day of trading I am extremely dependable on scalping approach that brings profit in a short time. And I have chosen luckily LQDFX which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. That’s why from here without any restrictions I can scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Umar Khalifa
05-09-2018, 10:06 PM
The traders who are particularly newcomers should choose the currency pair which has comfortable trading spreads , otherwise they can fall a great trouble.

Benildo Henríquez Amador
08-10-2018, 05:55 PM
In the last few decades there are considerable changes in the online earning sources. And forex is being considered as one of the most reliable virtual earning sources in the present time. I have been trading here since 2016 and my continual partner is my broker CIBfx. This regulated trading platform is providing me chance to trade with even smaller amount; it is ensuring me lower spread; good leverage; timely trade executions with a complete safety of funds.

Umar Khalifa
08-24-2018, 06:17 PM
I am not willing to rate at any brokers which I have not used or verified, because lots of trading brokers we have in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. But I can rate only LQDFX that I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading facilities. this STP trading platform always ensures security of funds, superior execution , easy withdrawal system without long time process, low transaction cost , lowest trading spreads and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.